Probable Starters:
    Thunder Raptors
    PG Reggie Jackson PG Kyle Lowry
    SG Andre Roberson SG Demar Derozan
    SF Perry Jones III SF Terrence Ross
    PF Serge Ibaka PF Amir Johnson(?)
    C Steven Adams C Jonas Valanciunas
    Game Notes:
    • The Toronto Raptors return home to face the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night. The Raptors will play seven of their next eight games at Air Canada Centre. Toronto plays at Boston on Wednesday before beginning a seven-game home stand (Nov. 7-21) Friday night against Washington. The Raptors and Thunder split the season seriesin 2013-14 with each team winning on the road. Guards DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry averaged 25.0 and 23.5 points, respectively, versus Oklahoma City last season.
    • Head coach Dwane Casey needs six wins to tie Lenny Wilkens (113) for second on the team’s all-time coaching victories list. In his fourth season with Toronto, Casey has a 107-126 (.459) record. Sam Mitchell holds the team record with 156 wins as Raptors head coach.
    • Toronto (16-14) was one of four Eastern Conference teams with a .500 record against the Western Conference last season, along with Miami (20-10), Indiana (18-12) and Brooklyn (18-12). The Raptors finished with a .500 record against the Western Conference for the first time since 1999-00 (16-12). Toronto swept the season-series with five Western Conference opponents - Dallas, Memphis, Minnesota, New Orleans and Utah.
    • Through three games, the Raptors rank first in the NBA in turnovers (9.7) and have +21 (29-to-50) turnover differential. Guard Kyle Lowry has played 104 minutes this season and totaled 18 assists compared to two turnovers.
    • Guard DeMar DeRozan needs just 25 points to tie Morris Peterson (6,498) for fourth place on the Raptors’ alltime scoring list. DeRozan already passed Peterson for fourth on the team’s all-time field goals list Nov. 2 at Miami. DeRozan has averaged 16.8 points in 386 NBA games (374 starts) since being selected ninth overall by the Raptors in the 2009 NBA Draft.

RAPTORS ALL-TIME SCORING LIST
      Player Games Points
      Chris Bosh 509 10,275
      Vince Carter 403 9,420
      Andrea Bargnani 433 6,581
      Morris Peterson 542 6,498
      DeMar DeRozan 386 6,473
    • Guards DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry have combined to score 40+ points in each of the last two games (Nov. 1-2). DeRozan scored a season-high 30 points Nov. 2 at Miami, while Lowry added 22. The backcourt duo combined to score 40+ points in 17-of-26 games together after the All-Star break last season - averaging 43.2 points during these 26 games.
    • Toronto currently ranks first in the NBA in free throw attempts per game (40.0). The Raptors had three players attempt 10+ free throws for the third time in franchise history Sunday night at Miami. November 2, 2014 at Miami (L 107-102)….. DeMar DeRozan (12), Kyle Lowry (13) & Lou Williams (10). January 23, 2001 at Orlando (L 116-111, 2OT)….. Charles Oakley (10), Antonio Davis (14) & Vince Carter (13). November 18, 1997 vs. Boston (L 122-109)….. John Wallace (10), Damon Stoudamire (10) & Doug Christie (11).
    • Thunder guard Sebastian Telfair appeared in 13 games for the Raptors during the 2012-13 season, averaging 4.3
      points, 3.0 assists and 14.2 minutes in 13 games.

Keys to the Game:

+ For gods sake, rebound the Ball.
    + Contain PJ3. Only real Offensive Threat.
    + Amir. Please come back. I almost didn't recognize our defense without Amir.

Key Match-Ups

vs.

If Demar can stay within the System, and use his teammates, there shouldn't be anyone that can stop him. Except himself.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 3, 2014, 08:50 PM.

Take us to 81-1 Joey.
    OG is our king

Comment

ex-raptor telfair is gonna light us up!

i thought miami sans lebron was gonna be winnable so OKC without KD/RW should be a cakewalk. now i'm not so sure.

Comment

Joey your last line nailed it.

Play within the system and step up when your team needs you.

That is all I am looking for.

Play for the name on the front not the name On the back.

Comment

If Demar can stay within the System, and use his teammates
          won't happen
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            won't happen
            It should happen.

Best ball of the playoffs last year was when that happened.

The 3rd and first part of 4thQ are a much more recent example.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              won't happen
              He's done it before
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I say the team will have atleast 20 assist this game and Demar will have atleast 5 of them
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Excited for Steven Adams vs JV match up.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    He's done it before
                    Which is a great cause my fury.

He has experienced the losing of ISO ball both with (last year) and without Rudy (preGay).

I can only see three options:
                    1) he is stupid
                    2) he is selfish
                    3) he is trying too hard.

I'm praying it is #3

Comment

Must Win!
                      If we lose to this OKC team and then have to go to Boston on a b2b.....
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

OKC will be on the 2nd night of a back-to-back....

Comment

If we lose this game I will be very concerned. Raps should/have to beat this team.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Hopefully Brooklyn can give them a long triple OT game, then lose. F**K Brooklyn.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              all the more reason that this is a *must win* or we just suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X