• Show
Clear All

• Dragic the only one on the roster who didn't touch the court

Comment

• Dragon inching closer to asking to be traded zone lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Dragon inching closer to asking to be traded zone lol
        Dragic has been super classy since he showed up.

Maybe he gets bought out eventually... cause it's gonna be real hard to get any value outta that contract

Comment

• Jack and Matt lol…the naysayers already heard you, key holder got the player of the game award

now them saying more consistency, more efficiency and involving Barnes/ OG and GTJ more

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

4 or 5 guys have amazing nights and you just gotta find someone to be mad at
            I love when ppl vent were fans that’s what we suppose to do lol. Hot take after hot take

Comment

• Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Dragic has been super classy since he showed up.

Maybe he gets bought out eventually... cause it's gonna be real hard to get any value outta that contract
                Yes I agree, After that offseason misunderstanding about him saying some negative stuff about playing in Toronto…we havent heard any further complaints from him.

You can see that he is already close to being a shell of his former self.

I am hopeful that his reputation as a vet and being part of that Heat Culture will follow him and we get better return for him

Comment

• Great game by my guy FVV. Dude did it all - points, defense, rebounds. Barnes spurt in the 3rd though was the one that put the game away. Kid is special.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Masai picking Barnes and Banton

damn

Ed Rogers would wish that he is as genius as that other guy

Comment

• Meanwhile in Miami, Kyle lowry has played 3 games and still hasn't scored 10 points. He's Averaging 3 less pts per game than precious

Love lowry to death but it was time to move on.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Y'all are hating on Gary too much for my liking. That man has improved his defence so much this season. He's active and playing hard. He's also not taking nearly as much bad shots as he was during preseason and earlier in the season. He's just not hitting his open looks right now. That will come but other than that I've liked him.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Meanwhile in Miami, Kyle lowry has played 3 games and still hasn't scored 10 points. He's Averaging 3 less pts per game than precious

Love lowry to death but it was time to move on.
                          Okay have you seen the impact that man has on Miami so far. Anyone who stills talks about points when they speak on Lowry doesn't understand what Lowry brings to the game. Sucks that a Raptors fan who has watched him for 7 years still speaks on Lowry this way. Smh
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lol….

that was funny

Anyway, Wolves beating the Champs…what?

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post

Okay have you seen the impact that man has on Miami so far. Anyone who stills talks about points when they speak on Lowry doesn't understand what Lowry brings to the game. Sucks that a Raptors fan who has watched him for 7 years still speaks on Lowry this way. Smh
                              Not saying otherwise, i know how valuable he's been. But our team has no room In the lineup for an aging point guard who gets you 7 ppg. On a contending heat team with butler and herro and bam, he's an outstanding fit.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• NBA is in total flux. Anybody can beat anybody. It's wiiide open.

Comment

Working...
                                X