Game FIVE Pacers at Raptors Wed. Oct. 27th 7:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I went on Wed., and sat in the 300's, I concur about the seats being tighter than I remember. I'm going on Nov. 30th and will be in the 100's... I'll update you if I find a difference.
    Could it be that COVID induced inaction has lead to a personal body weight gain and consequent increase in waist diameter? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Could it be that COVID induced inaction has lead to a personal body weight gain and consequent increase in waist diameter? Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

• Could be 😂 might also be combined with social distancing increasing claustrophobia

Comment

• I remember when mlse bought raptors/acc just about ssn 1 or 2 and they nixxed a lot of upper bowl seats and made more boxes instead. Also changed it to leafs opening the arena instead of the raps. Leafs were gonna build their own arena behind the eaton center
          Last edited by Yuri Gagarin; Fri Oct 29, 2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

What? me? Nooooooo!

Yes that's exactly it.

Comment

Working...
            X