• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Lol….

that was funny

Anyway, Wolves beating the Champs…what?
    Timberpuppies took 91 shots tonight. Edwards took 24 of them, KAT took 13, and Russell took 25 - that's 62 of the shots or 68%

Wasn't even a case of one team being 'hot' from 3 - Minnesota shot 29% to Milwaukee's 28%, on a similar number of attempts

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Not saying otherwise, i know how valuable he's been. But our team has no room In the lineup for an aging point guard who gets you 7 ppg. On a contending heat team with butler and herro and bam, he's an outstanding fit.
      This is such a hypocritical post, was it not just recently you justified why Dragic is playing….

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Dragic is getting run/leeway even though he's had a bad 4 games, because before that, he has an 867 game sample size that says he's a really good player. Let's have some patience with Nurses decision making, he has a locker room to manage too.
      whats the difference between Lowry and Dragic

yet you accused me as a historical revisionist

but go ahead for subtly slandering Lowry because you overreacted after a good game by Van Vleet

lol

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Timberpuppies took 91 shots tonight. Edwards took 24 of them, KAT took 13, and Russell took 25 - that's 62 of the shots or 68%

Wasn't even a case of one team being 'hot' from 3 - Minnesota shot 29% to Milwaukee's 28%, on a similar number of attempts
        Confidence builder for the pups

Also may also watch this Ja vs Dame duel

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Confidence builder for the pups

Also may also watch this Ja vs Dame duel
          Also a confidence builder for the Thunder, as they beat the Lebron-less Lakers for their first win of the season - last winless team in the league are the Pistons

Comment

• Banton really, really doesn’t want to go to the GLeague. Must have gotten used to the catering, fancy hotels and groupies.

Comment

• Seriously, really good team performance. Everybody played well, especially nice to get something from the bench.

I am so impressed with Barnes.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Meanwhile in Miami, Kyle lowry has played 3 games and still hasn't scored 10 points. He's Averaging 3 less pts per game than precious

Love lowry to death but it was time to move on.
                Lol. Keon still can’t let go of his beloved Lowry. Always slipping in a daily reminder that ‘Kyle Lowry was here’.

But…..This is a Raptors fan forum. You’re with us or against us. And he ain’t with us. Get that Gahbage outta here!

Comment

• It's hard to pick apart anyones game that played tonight. I do have one concern though... that's two games in a row that OG has gone off in the first half and then gets completely ignored on the offensive end for a good portion of the second half. Gotta feed the guy who's got it going. We got the win, so it's all good.

I have faith Gary Trent will get the offence going like he did last year. I like that he isn't just chucking.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    NBA is in total flux. Anybody can beat anybody. It's wiiide open.
                    The talented teams will still pull out wins, but I think every team and player are adjusting to the new style of reffing going on. They're allowing you to be more physical, players are getting less free throws, 3P% is down and points are down.

Comment

• Raptors now have the same record as the Celtics and the Lakers.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I thought Trent played great. He's answered all the talk about being a weak defender and forcing up shots. Picked his spots well.

OG with a strong first half. Gotta do a better job watching for when the 2nd defender comes to help. Refs are giving him no respect right now.

Barnes continues to play like a vet. He's even telling the vets where they need to be on plays now. This offense was made for him to play QB.

One of those nights for Freddy, everything was going in.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          I thought Trent played great. He's answered all the talk about being a weak defender and forcing up shots. Picked his spots well.
                          Agreed. He just needs to knock down his open 3's more regularly and he'll be fine. He's stepped up defensively and offensively picks his spots well as you say.

Comment

• I think we win the next 2 games and go above .500, this is a good team that is only going to get better. Barnes, Precious, and Banton are all going to make big strides this season.

We're also still missing our best player.

Anyone doubting this team is going to look foolish.

Comment

• Can you bench Scottie once everyone is healthy? Is Trent gonna get bumped to the bench?

Trent-Banton-Yuta-Boucher-Birch would be a funky bench lineup lol
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Can you bench Scottie once everyone is healthy? Is Trent gonna get bumped to the bench?

Trent-Banton-Yuta-Boucher-Birch would be a funky bench lineup lol
                                It seems unlikely, they want scottie out there with siakam and og, the defense woukd be crazy.
                                Trent can be energy off the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X