Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game SIX Magic at Raptors Friday Oct. 29th 7:30pm on Sportsnet (HALLOWEEN EDITION)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game SIX Magic at Raptors Friday Oct. 29th 7:30pm on Sportsnet (HALLOWEEN EDITION)

The Toronto Raptors

vs

THE ORLANDO MAGIC

THE STARTING LINEUPS

The Death Line up

AT C ... Say his name three times and you'll summon him. Precious, Precious....

AT PF ... The Silent Killer

AT SF ... Suggs will have nightmares of his draft buddy for weeks

AT SG ... Deflections and steals, this man is a HellRaiser (ya that was a bit of a stretch)

AT PG ... Small but dangerous!

AND THEIR VICTIMS

At C Mo Bamba

At PF Wendell Carter JR.

At SF Franz Wagner

At SG Jalen Suggs ... Hellraiser... not a ton go gifs for this one lol

At PG Cole Anthony

I SEE A WINNING STREAK IN OUR FUTURE!
    LET'S GET THIS

Last edited by saints91; Thu Oct 28, 2021, 09:09 AM.

For a moment I thought it was another back to back.

Time to go on a bit of a streak. It's sad when I look at the schedule and think the Knicks will be a good test.

Comment

I'm just excited to see all the strips and deflections... which sounds really weird... it's fun to watch this defence frustrate and TO other teams. The Magic being a young team, I'm hoping they're loose with the ball.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
        I'm just excited to see all the strips and deflections... which sounds really weird... it's fun to watch this defence frustrate and TO other teams. The Magic being a young team, I'm hoping they're loose with the ball.
        I think this is what Masai and co envisioned when he drafted Scottie and Banton. All these arms flying around getting blocks and steals. Fred was always good using his hands and GTJ has surprisingly joined in on the fun. It should only get better when Pascal comes back.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
          For a moment I thought it was another back to back.

Time to go on a bit of a streak. It's sad when I look at the schedule and think the Knicks will be a good test.
          This is the first game of another back to back. They also play on Saturday (@Indiana).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

This is the first game of another back to back. They also play on Saturday (@Indiana).
            It will be a back to back for Indiana as well, they play the Nets tomorrow.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

A good one to win, and a team seemingly coming together. Looking forward to this one (and the game the next day).

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Fred and Gary “We can be 6’9” too!!!!!”

Comment

Really hoping for this to be a W. If we can tread water until Pascal is back at 100% we can be in the thick of the playoff hunt down the stretch.

The Nets, Celtics, Sixers all look vulnerable this year. No reason if we get, and stay, healthy we are top 6. Maybe I am showing my homerism, but I feel this group competes every night and that will result in some good W's
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Fred and Gary “We can be 6’9” too!!!!!”
                      Gary has been a very good defender this year, beyond steals and deflections too, you hardly ever see him get blown by or foul on closeouts.

Comment

People are just grasping straws by saying that GTJ got paid 2-3 more that AAV to just steal and deflect balls.

His offense will come and be more consistent when he gets comfortable in a starting rotation….almost there

a matter of time he find he sweet spots and Van Vleet, Barnes or Banton able to find him in those spots

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          People are just grasping straws by saying that GTJ got paid 2-3 more that AAV to just steal and deflect balls.

His offense will come and be more consistent when he gets comfortable in a starting rotation….almost there

a matter of time he find he sweet spots and Van Vleet, Barnes or Banton able to find him in those spots
                          I agree with you. Gary is best when he defence and steals but he also has an offensive game AS LONG AS HE PLAYS WITHING THE FLOW OF THE OFFENSE.

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

He's probably going back to the bench when Pascal comes back. So he should get used to being the 6th man as well.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

He's probably going back to the bench when Pascal comes back. So he should get used to being the 6th man as well.
                              GT would be a good 6th man if that's how it plays out. Is consensus here that we could run a starting lineup of: Fred - OG - Barnes - Pascal - Chewy / Birch?

Comment

Working...
                              X