No announcement yet.

2014-2015 Raptors Power Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice win last night but altanta and washington are keeping pace. A healthy bulls team and a gelled cavs team will likely lead the way but how much fun will all the games against the hawks and wiz be for the rest of the season?

Comment

• If the standings stay the course the rest of the season, we would see a Bulls-Cavs first round series... LOL

but that second round wouldnt be funny though...

Comment

• If the hawks win today - they will have the same record as us.....

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          If the hawks win today - they will have the same record as us.....
          Hawks are better than the Wizards. Whitman is a terrible coach. Raptors are deeper with more talent and Hawks have a great coach Wizards have neither.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Hawks are better than the Wizards. Whitman is a terrible coach. Raptors are deeper with more talent and Hawks have a great coach Wizards have neither.
            Tonight, let's root for the Orlando Magic. Please have some tricks up your sleeve and beat the Hawks. They are due for a loss. 9 Game winning streak? Unfair. Ours was only 6.

Comment

• Spectacular finish for Orlando tonight - game winner right at the buzzer by Tobias Harris w/ like 3.2 seconds or something! Crazy!!!! Kyle Korver had just hit a 3 pointer to put the Hawks ahead by 1.....really nice finish for Orlando! Thank you, Orlando....gave Raps some breathing room! :-)

Comment

• I love Fournier's game!

I really like Orlando as a team - they have a really nice young team. A few years down the line, I see them as a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

If the hawks win today - they will have the same record as us.....
                  Saved by Tobias Harris

Comment

• Hollinger Ranking Update: Dec. 15th, 2014
                    Last Ranking Update (Dec. 8th): 4th
                    Today's Ranking: 6th

Last Conference Ranking: 1st
                    Today's Conference Ranking: 2nd

Top 5

Warriors
                    Clippers
                    Grizz
                    Cavs
                    Spurs

Our reign in the top 5 is over, as is our reign as the highest ranked Eastern Conference team.
                    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                      Hollinger Ranking Update: Dec. 15th, 2014
                      Last Ranking Update (Dec. 8th): 4th
                      Today's Ranking: 6th

Last Conference Ranking: 1st
                      Today's Conference Ranking: 2nd

Top 5

Warriors
                      Clippers
                      Grizz
                      Cavs
                      Spurs

Our reign in the top 5 is over, as is our reign as the highest ranked Eastern Conference team.
                      If Washington is ahead, then I call bullshit.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        If Washington is ahead, then I call bullshit.
                        Washington's not ahead. Cleveland is the only east team ahead of us.

Comment

I love Fournier's game!

I really like Orlando as a team - they have a really nice young team. A few years down the line, I see them as a force to be reckoned with.
                          Guess who drafted Fournier?

Comment

• Fanchie wrote: View Post
                            Guess who drafted Fournier?
                            I believe in Masai!
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              I believe in Masai!
                              Let's bring Fournier to our team - realllly loved his game yesterday!!

Comment

Let's bring Fournier to our team - realllly loved his game yesterday!!
                                Pfft, you probably just think he's dreeamy Hahah

Seriously though.. is that hair attractive? I think its pretty terrible.

I like Fornier though, drafted him in Fantasy and have been very pleased with his output. No way Orlando lets him go; at least not cheap. They traded Afflalo for him, who had a very decent season last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X