Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Pfft, you probably just think he's dreeamy Hahah

Seriously though.. is that hair attractive? I think its pretty terrible.

I like Fornier though, drafted him in Fantasy and have been very pleased with his output. No way Orlando lets him go; at least not cheap. They traded Afflalo for him, who had a very decent season last year.

I don't find all the players dreamy - sheesh. It's just a Kyle Korver thing. And no, Fournier has a horrible hair style - needs to consult Kyle Korver for his barber lol.

If I had to cheer for a team other than the Raptors, it would be whatever team Korver played on. However, I have to at the moment cheer against the Hawks....sorrry, but Raptors > Korver any day of the week!

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      I don't find all the players dreamy - sheesh. It's just a Kyle Korver thing. And no, Fournier has a horrible hair style - needs to consult Kyle Korver for his barber lol.

If I had to cheer for a team other than the Raptors, it would be whatever team Korver played on. However, I have to at the moment cheer against the Hawks....sorrry, but Raptors > Korver any day of the week!
      Hahahaha I'll give that. Korver is a good looking man.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Do you find Ashton Kutcher attractive?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Do you find Ashton Kutcher attractive?

Pfft who doesn't?!

Alright, I should probably stop now ... LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Pfft who doesn't?!

Alright, I should probably stop now ... LOL

Joey, you're my RR best friend forever !!!

We can be like gossip girls! Starring Joey and Zee

Comment

• This ranking puts the Raptors at #2

This new ranking system, done off of pure analytics, has the Raps at #2, behind only Golden State. (I wonder how much of the other ranking systems are statistical vs. opinion-based.)

http://nyloncalculus.com/2014/12/16/...ing-the-world/
              Last edited by Kuh; Tue Dec 16, 2014, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• If the Raptors lose they free fall in rankings. If the Wizards don't get blown out they hold or rise. Here a link that took team records against weaker teams

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments...tial_how_much/

Its like college ranking that looks at how you win against crap versus W-L

Comment

• It's a joke.

washington has had one of the easiest schedule sso far I think. Toronto. has been completely trashed with pundits claiming they have had all their games at home......WTF.

If anyone is counting.... 13 games at home, 10 away, best road record in the East.

They can all suck it large, the Raptors are the best eastern team.... that includes Cleveland, who, are getting the benefit of all that NBA/ media home cooking we have all grown to love in the NBA world.

Comment

• Atlanta has actually had the easiest schedule so far. Washington is 5/6 depending in the system. Both Bball-ref and ESPN rank the Raptors close to league average so far, and project them to have the easiest schedule from here on out.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Saved by Tobias Harris
                      He is a raptor in training!

😍

Comment

• Hollinger Ranking Update: Dec. 21st, 2014
                        Last Ranking Update (Dec. 15th): 6th
                        Today's Ranking: 4th

Last Conference Ranking: 2nd
                        Today's Conference Ranking: 2nd

Top 5

Warriors
                        Blazers
                        Hawks
                        Raptors
                        Mavericks

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        If Washington is ahead, then I call bullshit.
                        It was the Cavs, but now it's the Hawks.

Lots of movement. Warriors are the only team to be in the top 5 all season (and I think the farthest they've fallen is 2nd).
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Hawks aren't better than the Raptors lol

Comment

• Hollinger Ranking Update: Dec. 22st, 2014
                            Last Ranking Update (Dec. 21st): 4th
                            Today's Ranking: 6th

Last Conference Ranking: 2nd
                            Today's Conference Ranking: 3rd

Top 5

Warriors
                            Hawks
                            Blazers
                            Mavericks
                            Bulls

Raps bumped out of the top 5 again, and the Bulls make their debut in the top five. First time this season the Raps fall to 3rd in the conference.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• 5th on cbs power rankings. 10th on NBA.com….. lol

Comment

• sooooooo
                                in a week they go 4-0, continue to lead the Easy and are behind 2-3 East teams in the Rankings.

What a crock of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X