Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Game Thread: Toronto vs Boston-Nov 5th (TOR 110 - BOS 107)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washington just barely beat the pacers in overtime

Comment

Sloan with 31 lol

Comment

DeMar's defense was atrocious. Also I have a huge issue with one person shooting 9-25 for 23 points with zero rebounds in a game where we got out rebounded badly. It's unacceptable.

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        PPat said he'll fix it and he played great. Ross fucking blows
        Disagree. I will stick by his defense and his willingness to play within the system every day of the week. His decision making in terms of when to swing the ball and to where is really good. His drives where he passes or pulls up for a mid range or floater are end up in good shots (his rim ones not so much). He has been cold shooting the ball since preseason however, and I hope he finds his shot soon. Process over results.

Comment

Two options from the starting 5 were not playing. Someone had to take their shots. I felt he moved the ball very well
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            DeMar's defense was atrocious. Also I have a huge issue with one person shooting 9-25 for 23 points with zero rebounds in a game where we got out rebounded badly. It's unacceptable.

Disagree. I will stick by his defense and his willingness to play within the system every day of the week. His decision making in terms of when to swing the ball and to where is really good. His drives where he passes or pulls up for a mid range or floater are end up in good shots (his rim ones not so much). He has been cold shooting the ball since preseason however, and I hope he finds his shot soon. Process over results.
            man what defense. He's getting lit up consistently. He's gonna eventually get hot from 3 then disappear again for a few games.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

man what defense. He's getting lit up consistently. He's gonna eventually get hot from 3 then disappear again for a few games.
              Watch any of the games again. Leaguepass and just hit the "go back 10 seconds" button and watch some possessions multiple times. His D has been fine.

I would bet he has been best perimeter defender thus far. (and yes, I do mean better than JJ, who gambles quite frequently and lets guys blow by him)

Comment

Watch any of the games again. Leaguepass and just hit the "go back 10 seconds" button and watch some possessions multiple times. His D has been fine.

I would bet he has been best perimeter defender thus far. (and yes, I do mean better than JJ, who gambles quite frequently and lets guys blow by him)
                Best perimeter defender?! I don't buy any of that.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  .40Cal accidentally deleted it. You can yell at him. He's in the shame corner.
                  I really am. I'll be in the corner of shame at least until Friday's game.

Comment

On a lighter note KLow was beastin tonite. He did his Superman thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed. Ross was terrible defensively, main reason he got benched tonight i think + he's not making shots, wide open shots. Not sure what's going on w/ this guy but he needs to pick it up. Don't like his body language, specially when he's not making shots. No energy whatsoever.

So far he's been the biggest disappointment for this team.

As for best perimeter defender. JJ is EASILY the best perimeter defeender on this team.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

4-1, not playing near their best. At some point, ya can't avoid speaking of the positives, haha. The season is setting up nicely.

Comment

The first 'good' game, by our standards is going to be so much fun to watch. Hopefully its in the middle of an 8 game winning streak.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Dude you've got to be kidding me.

Ross has been an absolute non-factor through 5 games.

Comment

DD was on instagram straight chuckin tonight though, jeez.

Comment

Ross has not been that bad - his shot has not been falling, and he's had slip ups on D, but for the most part he's played well within the system. I'd rather a guy like him who fades into the background a bit than have him force his offence and be real noticeable from his misses.

That said, JJ has been by far our best wing defender. By far.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X