No announcement yet.

Trade Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Mack11 get banned for talking about Rudy Gay? Or making one too many Gay puns?
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• If Masai knows where the bodies are hiding in New Orleans

Anthony Davis for Chops
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Did Mack11 get banned for talking about Rudy Gay? Or making one too many Gay puns?
        Neither

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Neither
          Huh. Nice to have you back - I could swear you'd been gone the past couple days.

Who got banned/for what?
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Huh. Nice to have you back - I could swear you'd been gone the past couple days.

Who got banned/for what?
            I was gone for 7 days to be exact

Comment

• I think Noah Vonleh would be a good prospect to look at. He doesnt get much playing time behind Zeller and Williams on the Hornets but i think he will be very good in the future. He also missed training camp because of injury. This wouldn't help the raps this season necessarily but certainly could help in the long-term.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                I think Noah Vonleh would be a good prospect to look at. He doesnt get much playing time behind Zeller and Williams on the Hornets but i think he will be very good in the future. He also missed training camp because of injury. This wouldn't help the raps this season necessarily but certainly could help in the long-term.
                But there's no pressure on him to develop fast in Charlotte either. They know he's a project, so I don't see why they'd give up on him so soon.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  But there's no pressure on him to develop fast in Charlotte either. They know he's a project, so I don't see why they'd give up on him so soon.
                  Want a reason?

MASAI UJIRI

Comment

• Raps need frontcourt depth. Not sure who's out there that are available? Mahinmi? Biyombo?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

You are right that they probably aren't just going to give him up, but this doesn't mean that the raps should just forget about him. Also i think that Charlotte really wants to make the playoffs, so they may be willing to trade away a prospect for the short-term.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Raps need frontcourt depth. Not sure who's out there that are available? Mahinmi? Biyombo?
                        Henson.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Well Masai stole Bebe so you never know lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X