Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our next opponent also played last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Our next opponent also played last night

    ....and also have a 4-1 record. The Wiz. Here is a Wash. Post report of the game...

    This is not intended to hijack the game thread!!



  • #2
    i wonder if amir and JV get to play this one. if not, we'll probably lose on the boards big time once again.

    Comment


    • #3
      iblastoff wrote: View Post
      i wonder if amir and JV get to play this one. if not, we'll probably lose on the boards big time once again.
      I have a tough time seeing the Raps winning this game without Amir or JV. If one or the other play, there's a much better chance.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

      Comment


      • #4
        Other Scott wrote: View Post
        I have a tough time seeing the Raps winning this game without Amir or JV. If one or the other play, there's a much better chance.
        nene and gortat are monsters. i have no idea how we're gonna stop them. humphries has also killed us before when he was with the celtics. our bigs have to step it up huge.

        maybe if we make bebe sit on chuck hayes shoulders and just wave his arms around wildly around the net.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ironically, the Wiz got beat on the boards as well in their game...see Pierce's cliche solution in last para of the article

          At the very least Lowry is going to have to match Wall in points at least if not speed!

          Comment


          • #6
            Bendit wrote: View Post
            Ironically, the Wiz got beat on the boards as well in their game...see Pierce's cliche solution in last para of the article

            At the very least Lowry is going to have to match Wall in points at least if not speed!
            if jv and amir play, i want to see a replay of this:

            Comment


            • #7
              Like everyone else, sure hoping Amir and JV are healthy for tomorrow's game. Otherwise, we just don't have the bodies to contain Gortat and Nene.

              Comment


              • #8
                chico wrote: View Post
                Like everyone else, sure hoping Amir and JV are healthy for tomorrow's game. Otherwise, we just don't have the bodies to contain Gortat and Nene.
                Definitely, we will need Amir's defence tomorrow as well as JV's post presence.

                I hope that T Ross can step up and have a big game tomorrow, both on the defensive end and offensively. Last season he guarded John Wall and did a solid job on him. I think that he will be guarding Pierce tomorrow though.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

                Comment


                • #9
                  Raps never win when they wear alternate jerseys (camo and huskies) lol wouldn't be surprised if we lost this game
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    i wonder if amir and JV get to play this one. if not, we'll probably lose on the boards big time once again.
                    Still not sure how we won last night. I think the Celts outrebounded us by 35? lol

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      27-7 turnovers in favour of Raps....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hope the Brass Rail is treating the Wizzies well ...and the ladies too.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I dont know how often TRoss went to the basket last night but he tends not to generally. Like 2Pat he should try doing that to get out of his shooting funk. And be more aggressive...he had 1 foul last night. Is he a timid Raptor? Raptors are not allowed to be so. Grrrrr.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                            Definitely, we will need Amir's defence tomorrow as well as JV's post presence.

                            I hope that T Ross can step up and have a big game tomorrow, both on the defensive end and offensively. Last season he guarded John Wall and did a solid job on him. I think that he will be guarding Pierce tomorrow though.
                            Dude is like half PP's size! Put JJ on Pierce and let Ross guard Wall.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Hope the Brass Rail is treating the Wizzies well ...and the ladies too.
                              I bet Nene entered Brass Rail much the same way he did on draft night. Fast forward to 0:44

                              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X