Game #6: Washington Wizards 84 - Toronto Raptors 103

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    I've got to agree with this ... This might be our first real Challenge as well.
    I guess Atlanta was ... but Washington is better.
    Their first real challenge was Miami and they lost.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Their first real challenge was Miami and they lost.
      Hmm touche actually.

Comment

Fuck Washington
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I'm curious to see how Casey defends Wall. Used Ross a fair bit last year, but I suspect we'll see both Lowry and JJ get some burn. Would like to see the Raps be really physical with him (which is why I like the JJ option).

Without Beal, not sure how well Washington can spread the floor, so prevent those straight line drives will be key. If they defend like they did vs Boston, we are toast.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            I'm curious to see how Casey defends Wall. Used Ross a fair bit last year, but I suspect we'll see both Lowry and JJ get some burn. Would like to see the Raps be really physical with him (which is why I like the JJ option).

Without Beal, not sure how well Washington can spread the floor, so prevent those straight line drives will be key. If they defend like they did vs Boston, we are toast.
            It's all about getting back on D. Let Wall do his thing in the half court, rather than letting him run amok on the break.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post

JJ doesn't really have the foot speed to keep up with Wall I think. But who knows, his size advantage could work in his favour.
              As long as Vasquez isn't our designated Wall-stopper or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              OG is our king

Comment

The shirts have "Cherry" and "Hamilton" on them hahahaha
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  I think they squeezed in every player to ever wear a Raptors uniform.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Thats pretty cool, hopefully the logo isn't so small that some names are unreadable
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Thats pretty cool, hopefully the logo isn't so small that some names are unreadable
                      I'm just guessing that's the case, because in addition to Cherry and Hamilton, the pics show Fred Jones, Lonny Baxter, Joey Graham, etc. Not exactly relevant names....unless we're being inclusive.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                        JJ doesn't really have the foot speed to keep up with Wall I think. But who knows, his size advantage could work in his favour.

JJ is pretty damn fast if you didn't know but obviously not as fast as Wall
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

With JJ's length, he should be able to sag off enough to stay in front of him and still contest any jumper. I'm also not expecting anyone to shut him down on his own; but preventing the Jose-like driving lanes we saw against Boston is mandatory. JJ should be able to force Wall into a help defender. Bump him and be physical then switch to a faster Ross or Lowry to mix it up and keep Wall from getting to used to one style; force Wall to constantly adjust will disrupt his rhythm.

If he gets going in the full court, we are screwed. Another option might be to have one Rap contain him in the front court then switch it off in the half court. Garrett Temple shouldn't scare us, so having 2 Raps work together, using Temple's man, should help contain Wall with minimal risk (force Temple to "beat us").
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm just guessing that's the case, because in addition to Cherry and Hamilton, the pics show Fred Jones, Lonny Baxter, Joey Graham, etc. Not exactly relevant names....unless we're being inclusive.
                            Confirmation:

Comment

Had to peer for a while to find "Bargnani". I think I might have. Should be interesting to see what these are going for on Ebay tomorrow

Comment

Why is Zan Tabak's name surprisingly big on that t shirt?

Comment

Working...
                                X