• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe I missed the first game they dominate
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      Can't believe I missed the first game they dominate
      :O, it was the most spectacular of games. As a raptor fan, I mourn for your loss
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        For all those who take the lazy way out and label me a derozan hater: what a game for him. That's exactly the co leader we need, got points WITHIN THE OFFENSE. when he's forcing jumpers that's when i get on him. The audacity, i know.
        I could not like this comment anymore.

He only had "only" 1 assist but looking at that 1 assist and comparing it to the 6 assists he had versus Boston is some real simpleton logic. Versus Boston, yes, 6 assists but there is a big difference getting those assists in 1 on 5 situations versus within the flow of the team.

DeRozan is at his best coming off screens and pins downs, getting out in transition, and sticking the long 2 on lazy D in pick and roll situations, and moving off the ball towards the rim. The ISO is garbage ball. Notice in those four scoring situations I listed he only handles the ball in one situation and very nature of pick and roll involves another teammate. Again, ISO is garbage ball.

The difference in game was on full display from Wednesday to Friday. How anyone can not see this boggles my mind.

The DeRozan that was on display versus Washington is the guy I'm waiting to see night in and night out. IF that guy shows up, wow, Raps are going to be scary good.

I'm not quite sure where to post these comments. I made a post earlier today highlighting how Keon was told not to discuss DeRozan in game thread yet posts regarding lack of similarity to Gay are permitted by very same person saying not to discuss. I'm going on assumption that anything positive on DeRozan is permitted anywhere.

Comment

• damn.

Comment

• Actually mcHAPPY, I just asked that we wait until the game starts before we start up the Derozan conversation. That's all. Which I thought was fair, considering there was nothing new being discussed. If you don't feel that was a fair request, by all means, please, send me or any other mod a PM outlining your concerns. Thanks.

Comment

• Anyone, is this game available as a stream/youtube anywhere for viewing again? Thks.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                Anyone, is this game available as a stream/youtube anywhere for viewing again? Thks.
                http://replay.nbaliveonline.tv/washi...ember-07-2014/

it might not be click able because I posted this while im on my phone, but just copy the url and paste it onto the browser
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Anyone, is this game available as a stream/youtube anywhere for viewing again? Thks.
                  torrent?

http://kickass.to.prx.websiteproxy.c...-t9819596.html

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    http://replay.nbaliveonline.tv/washi...ember-07-2014/

it might not be click able because I posted this while im on my phone, but just copy the url and paste it onto the browser
                    That worked great Mack11. Ta.

Comment

That worked great Mack11. Ta.
                      Keep that handy for when/if we start losing badly. Remind us of the good times. Haha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I always look forward to reading Lowe's pieces. Great depth/insight and a solid understanding of the game. Looking forward to his Tuesday column all the more now.
                        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Just read a comment from a Wizards recap that referred to Wall as "Brick Wall", LOL.

Comment

Working...
                          X