• Game Nine - Raptors at Wizards - Wednesday, Nov. 3rd 7:00pm on TSN

THE TORONTO RAPTORS

VS

The Washington Wizards

IT'S A REVENGE GAME!

1. GAFFORD (copperhead)

2. KUZMA (cottonmouth)

3. Caldwell-Pope (side winder)

4. Dinwiddie (california mountain snake)

5. BILL .... no sorry, it's BEAL

YOUR TORONTO RAPTORS:

AT C..... PRECIOUS ACHIUWA.... MAYBE

AT FORWARD..... OG ANUNOBY

AT FORWARD.... SVI Mykhailiuk

AT SG .... GARY TRENT JR.

AT PG.... FRED VAN VLEET

WHAT THE HECK, LET'S WIN ANOTHER ONE!!! AFTER ALL IT'S A REVENGE GAME!

Last edited by saints91; Tue Nov 2, 2021, 04:28 PM.

Scottie Barnes has been ruled out.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Damn it! I looked as I was doing it and there was no news.

Comment

Trez kicked our asses last time. Hopefully we can slow him down tomorrow.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Trez kicked our asses last time. Hopefully we can slow him down tomorrow.
          Harrell scored like crazy but he was a +4 that game. He wasn't all that impactful on the final score.

The problem was not a single person on our roster could hit a shot, and playing Dragic with the starters (as compared to not at all) hurt us.

Missing Scottie will make it that much harder, but guys at least have their feet under them and we know what lineups to play (well, WE do, whether Nick agrees or not remains to be seen).
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Harrell scored like crazy but he was a +4 that game. He wasn't all that impactful on the final score.

The problem was not a single person on our roster could hit a shot, and playing Dragic with the starters (as compared to not at all) hurt us.

Missing Scottie will make it that much harder, but guys at least have their feet under them and we know what lineups to play (well, WE do, whether Nick agrees or not remains to be seen).
            Don't worry they watch the video..u think they forgot that big mouth, his gonna get what is coming..Screen and roll on his ass and let him play D against Og or Freddy..
            one thing about Harell can't play screen and roll D..horrible..good rebounder..that's about it, his trash..big time..
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

May the Raps go undefeated the rest of this year such that these threads may continue

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                May the Raps go undefeated the rest of this year such that these threads may continue
                Thank you!

Comment

That kung fu baby gif is hilarious.

We can rock these dummies. I have faith in Nick to come up with some coaching concoction to make things right.

Comment

I'd hate to lose to them again, hopefully the team is fired up again defensively.

Comment

KILL BEAL.... genius.

I fuggin love it.

Only quibble is you didn't have the courage to put Birch in the starting lineup... I hope Nick does.

GET THAT W SAINTS

Comment

Maybe I want Precious to start? Big win, and Precious bounce back game.

Comment

Keep the streak alive.

Comment

Hoping for Precious to vindicate himself and have a more controlled game

Right now, his physical body is way faster than what he can process.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Harrell killed them right at the end of the first quarter which gave Wizards momentum and then the Harrell/Kuzma/Neto trio pushed that big run in the 2nd that effectively ended the game. His overall +/- is irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                              X