Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Team In The NBA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Sactown beat the Clippers, the Suns, the Trailblazers, and they beat the Nuggets twice. They have had more wins against quality teams than we have.
    Kings success starts and ends with Rudy Gay and DMC.

    Rudy Gay makes a living in the mid-range area. There are games when he is putting up 30 points but he can easily be stone, brick cold and still be shooting bricks.

    DMC is great, but is a horrible defender because he is not mobile at all on defense making him a horrible P&R defender.
    Carl Landry, Collison, Sessions, Stauskas are just complimentary players at this point.

    I just don't think this team will get past 36 wins because they don't have any serious defenders, their offense in games is centered around Rudy & DMC's shooting and the West is simply too tough.

    I dont see them better than Spurs, Clippers, Dallas, Houston, GSW, Portland, Healthy Thunder, Memphis, NOLA.

    Comment


    • #32
      enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Sactown beat the Clippers, the Suns, the Trailblazers, and they beat the Nuggets twice. They have had more wins against quality teams than we have.
      It's been 7 games. Spurs are barely .500. Doesn't mean shit.

      Comment


      • #33
        iblastoff wrote: View Post
        It's been 7 games. Spurs are barely .500. Doesn't mean shit.
        Then by that logic, you must think this entire thread is bull
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

        Comment


        • #34
          enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Then by that logic, you must think this entire thread is bull
          Well obviously. Determining the best team in the nba based on not even 1/4 of the season?

          Comment

          Working...
          X