Guess what day it is?!

GAME DAY!!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Guess what day it is?!

GAME DAY!!
      Let's do it for Cleveland :|

Comment

Hate camo jerseys, but today is a special day. Let's go boys!

EDIT: Apparently we'll wear Camo sleeved jerseys tonight. Or should I say t-shirts?
        Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 11, 2014, 12:34 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

EDIT: Apparently we'll wear Camo sleeved jerseys tonight. Or should I say t-shirts?
          Yeah, I hate them, too. Although it is Veterans Day in the States. My family and I are all home for once.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Those sleeves should never see the court. Burn em, Ujiri. BURN EM!
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Unpopular opinion alert:

I like the sleeved jerseys, all over the NBA.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

I like the camos! I want one.

Comment

I don't mind the regular Camo Jerseys, but Sleeves?! Burn it with Fire!!

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                    Unpopular opinion alert:

I like the sleeved jerseys, all over the NBA.
                    Same, the sleeved jerseys look really clean tbh. I hope they become the standard.

Comment

NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
                      Same, the sleeved jerseys look really clean tbh. I hope they become the standard.
                      You can't be serious man?

They look absolutely horrendous
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Some look fine... like the T-wolves one or the Clipps. but leave me Raptors alone... we no want sleeves.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Josh Lewenberg: Pat on sleeves: "It makes a difference for those with broad shoulders, big muscles. It gets tight. A lot of guys are uncomfortable with it" Twitter @JLew1050
                          Perfect game to activate bruno and Bebe!

Comment

Trap game. Orlando is a much improved team, can't take them lightly. Really like some of the young players on their team. Vucevic is a STUD. Love Payton's game, love Gordon's potential. Orlando is one of those young teams that is definitely trending in the right direction.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Trap game. Orlando is a much improved team, can't take them lightly. Really like some of the young players on their team. Vucevic is a STUD. Love Payton's game, love Gordon's potential. Orlando is one of those young teams that is definitely trending in the right direction.
                              Them, the Pistons and T-wolves are the teams that scare me this year...... all have youth and could surprise.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X