Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #13: Raptors @ 76ers - Thursday Nov 11th - 7:00pm EST

Notes:
    - The Toronto Raptors will play a basketball game in Philly on Thursday night.

Also this guy plays for the other team:

Let's go Raptors!

Are Thybulle, Harris and Curry still out? because if they're all out then we better win.

I watched their game the other night against the Bucks. Niang, Drummond, Maxey and Milton all played well for them. So they're the guys the Raptors have to worry about tonight.

But speaking of Maxey, not sure if the Thybulle/Maxey for Lowry were legit on the table last year or if was just a rumour. That's the trade I wanted them to make. Looking back, if that rumour was legit then we fucked up because Achiuwa is shit.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

If we had trouble against Timelord, Drummond could be a problem on the glass without Birch.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        Are Thybulle, Harris and Curry still out? because if they're all out then we better win.

I watched their game the other night against the Bucks. Niang, Drummond, Maxey and Milton all played well for them. So they're the guys the Raptors have to worry about tonight.

But speaking of Maxey, not sure if the Thybulle/Maxey for Lowry were legit on the table last year or if was just a rumour. That's the trade I wanted them to make. Looking back, if that rumour was legit then we fucked up because Achiuwa is shit.
        If the rumours are true, thats what the Raptors wanted, but Sixers didn't want to trade them.

Comment

Tobias Harris has been upgraded to questionable but is essentially a game time decision.

Embiid, Thybulle and Joe are still all in protocol.

Curry is questionable with a bruised foot.

Comment

Definitely want to at least split this pair of games. Have to come out with better intensity in this one, really let that Celtics game slip away with a lack of focus and execution.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Tobias Harris is a go for tonight.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                Tobias Harris is a go for tonight.
                No Pascal. So actually I think we have a chance. More familiarity for the squad minus Pascal for now.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

No Pascal. So actually I think we have a chance. More familiarity for the squad minus Pascal for now.
                  Drummond has been beasting the last few days. And we don't have Birch. If we have another one of those poor shooting nights, than Drummond's going to get 30 boards tonight.

Comment

The worst part of this is that Drummond sucks so bad but we will probably make him look like Wilt Chamberlain

Comment

Maxey would have been a nice get for Lowry last year.

Comment

Winning thread

No brainer win

Comment

I want to see more of the fred pnr with scottie rolling to the rim. We got a really nice ally oop of that like the 2nd play of the game and then never ran it again as far as i could tell
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            Maxey would have been a nice get for Lowry last year.
                            Yeah after The Stepien ranked him as a Tier One prospect I’ve been watching him pretty close.

https://www.thestepien.com/2020-draft-rankings/

Water under the bridge now I guess.

Comment

Seth Curry is back and is starting as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X