GAME #14: Raptors @ Pistons - Saturday Nov 13th - 7:30pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    The KINGS are blowing out the Pistons by 20+ points. How the hell did we lose to them again?
    Casey only cares about the Raptors.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      The KINGS are blowing out the Pistons by 20+ points. How the hell did we lose to them again?
      Nurse made a deal with the devil to get Casey's job. lol.

Comment

• How The F$$# we lose 2 Pistons..Sacramento Queens destroyed those clowns..this is why this ain't acceptable. I'm still not over it, one of the worst losses raptors history..Raptors should in no way lose to that g league team. I feel like this team needs 2 make a deal..and get a F#$$# Center.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
          How The F$$# we lose 2 Pistons..Sacramento Queens destroyed those clowns..this is why this ain't acceptable. I'm still not over it, one of the worst losses raptors history..Raptors should in no way lose to that g league team. I feel like this team needs 2 make a deal..and get a F#$$# Center.
          Man relax lol.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chance 2.0 for this lineup. Let hope they can figure out their chemistry better then the first time
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I still can't believe we lost to the fookin Pistons. Warriors just beat them without Steph, Draymond, Iggy and Otto Porter.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                How The F$$# we lose 2 Pistons..Sacramento Queens destroyed those clowns..this is why this ain't acceptable. I'm still not over it, one of the worst losses raptors history..Raptors should in no way lose to that g league team. I feel like this team needs 2 make a deal..and get a F#$$# Center.
                They have Casey. Lol

Comment

Working...
                X