Siakam
    Birch

POR:
    Lillard
    McCollum
    Powell
    Covington
    Nurkic

Yes, I'm listing the starters I want, not the ones we will get. I will continue to do so until we get our starters or my 30+ game win streak comes to an end. Sure hope we don't try to go small on Nurk though...

Fred and Precious still questionable as of this thread posting. Boucher out. Yuta still out.

Lillard may miss the game too.

Team Ranks:

TOR: 12th ORTG, 16th DRTG, 1st OREB%, 22nd DREB%

POR: 10th ORTG, 22nd DRTG, 18th OREB%, 1st DREB%

Should be an interesting battle on the boards, matching up our strengths and weaknesses. Portland is very middle of the pack in loads of stuff, nothing else particularly interesting there to highlight.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Ah yes, a nice to the point DanH thread. Perfect start to the all business road trip.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nice stuff, Dan!

FREE BIRCH!

(To the tune of Free Bird... Guitar solo and everything.)

Man, if we're inhabiting the identity I think we're aiming for ... I'd like to see our DRTG a lot higher than 16th. ugh.
      Hopefully now that Pascal's back we can continue to grow there and get that up in the stratosphere where it belongs.

GO RAPS

Comment

Good looking starting lineup - hope it comes to pass

Comment

I read earlier that Fred was questionable.. is that still the case?

Comment

The Pistons game rattled me. I am not going to stay up and watch this live. I will PVR it and watch it in the morning. First time in a long time that I'm doing that. Plus I'm getting older, and I like when I get my 7-8 hours in.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              The Pistons game rattled me. I am not going to stay up and watch this live. I will PVR it and watch it in the morning. First time in a long time that I'm doing that. Plus I'm getting older, and I like when I get my 7-8 hours in.
              Mountain Standard Time is the best time. Most games are at 5/5:30, some games 6 or 7, and the late games are at 8 PM. Not too early, not too late. Juusssst right.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                These western swings are nice for us on the west Coast. Get to have some dinner and normal evening before the game like you guys out east for once
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Mountain Standard Time is the best time. Most games are at 5/5:30, some games 6 or 7, and the late games are at 8 PM. Not too early, not too late. Juusssst right.
                  Miss mountain but for watching the entire league pacific is nice.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Miss mountain but for watching the entire league pacific is nice.
                    Sure, but 4 pm starts I'd miss half the game just by the time I'm done stopping at whatever store I have to stop at that day and driving home. 5 to 5:30 is my jam, especially cause I typically will eat dinner in front of the TV

Comment

Mountain does seem perfect. As a kid I grew up in Central and thought that was the best. But as an adult, I could see Mountain being even better. More and more games start later too. The Raptors used to start at 7 now they start at 7:30. Tip off isn't until 7:40 usually. Playoffs are worse.

Comment

I’m surprised that us and Portland are 16th and 22nd in Dratg, I was expecting it to be more like 7th and 25th. Their backcourt sucks, but I guess Roco and Nance are pretty solid. Should be interesting to see how our forwards match up.

On the other hand this game probably hinges on Dame vs FVV. If Dame plays (and isn’t struggling with his ab injury) and FVV doesn’t, might be a tough one. I also vaguely remember McCollum torching us so hopefully Gary can put the clamps on him.

Welcome back Norm!!!

Comment

Finally a starting line up..I'm more comfortable with..at least now these guys can get some shots. Trent is 2 stagnanted, holds the ball, dribbles, hogs the ball doesn't pass the ball, no movement, plus it's bigger line up, I like..Hopefully Boucher stays out of line up 2, we don't need him, his trash..as os Golem Dragic..back 2 the bench u go, enjoy that sit for long time, don't want 2 c u ever again..I just wish they move this clown, makes me sick.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

How is it possible our offence is ranked better than our defence is beyond me? And our offence isnt even that good. Time to focus on what we do best and keep the blazers from scoring.

Comment

Gary revenge game incoming

Comment

Working...
                              X