Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be stupid for Morey to decline if Portland offers CJ for Simmons

Comment

• Barnes with 4 critical turnovers in the 4th. But that's not the reason they lost, they lost because their D continues to give up wide open 3's and layups.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scottie should continue to increase his possessions and usage, only way he learns

Winning this season is secondary

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Another one of those "they are young and dumb". Just gotta ride this developmental year
          Yeah I'm not gonna stress this year.

Either we make the playoffs with a ROY candidate and other young pieces, or we miss the playoffs and get another lotto pick.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• How many points for Nance this game?
            How did Portland get so many layups?

* Dr.Hannibal

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
              How many points for Nance this game?
              How did Portland get so many layups?

* Dr.Hannibal

Dr. Hannibal will lose his mind again? lol
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Someone has to sitdown with Nick Nurse and have him re-evaluate his defensive system.

Over helping will be his death

Comment

Someone’s getting eaten with a nice chianti tonight 😄

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                    Someone has to sitdown with Nick Nurse and have him re-evaluate his defensive system.

Over helping will be his death
                    A legit center will fix that

Comment

A "legit" slow center just gets destroyed in pick and roll, that's why we have birch. But he can't play 48 mins, so what we need is a second birch, maybe 2 inches taller with a bit more scoring ability.

Comment

I'm all good, I'm not surprised, for the first time I'm not blaming the players, but the coaches. I'm really concerned. I didn't watch the game, but I'm looking at the stats..I'm confused..did the bench play at all, u could gave 2 Portland, they were playing a back 2 back game, they were tired play your bench. Another lost by coach nurse, always defended him, but this has me rolling my eyes. Another thing, Raptors coaches and players need 2 stop complaining, this is on you. Last thing.
                        Are the Raptors 0 and 4 with Siakam..damn, I'm huge supporter of Siakim, everyone gonna start jumping on Siakim, don't, it's not him, I just don't like him playing at Center.
                        I thought Byrch was gonna start at center and have Trent off the bench as you 6th man. God I wish this team had Reliable Mobile Center, maybe one day.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

A "legit" slow center just gets destroyed in pick and roll, that's why we have birch. But he can't play 48 mins, so what we need is a second birch, maybe 2 inches taller with a bit more scoring ability.
                          sorry but if you want a player 2 inches taller than Birch, scoring more than his 6ppg, that's not a second Birch, that's a different player altogether. it'd be nice to have that player though.

Comment

• We are #8 in offensive rating. #GlassHalfFull

Comment

If you want this then you have to give up a significant piece

I really dont see a Dragic and Boucher will net you a “legit” center. The Boucher value has sailed. It would be impossible for Boucher to match his last season’s number imo.

Comment

• Another crappy defensive performance.. Fred hit some clutch shots. OG was on fire early. Pascal was getting back to form. Some rookie mistakes in this one that were deadly, but at the end of the day it was our crappy defense.

Double team perimeter guys that are smart enough to wait and then to fire it to an open man. Over and over again. You can see it coming every time. Dame and CJ had that little twitch that would get a guy to come running across. Barnes is a rookie so he sort of gets a pass (but is likely listening to Nurse in his ear).. but Pascal and OG make those same mistakes. They were able to get a deflection here and there and that helped lead a run.. but most usually it was an easy bucket for Portland. Same crap happened with Detroit.

I don't think a center fixes that. It's a tactic. They want to try and create panic in the offense, but it doesn't work. This is the NBA not college.

Comment

Working...
                                X