• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuchan
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Gary revenge game incoming
    The way things are rolling for us lately we might be looking at a Norm revenge game

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Gary revenge game incoming

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    How is it possible our offence is ranked better than our defence is beyond me? And our offence isnt even that good. Time to focus on what we do best and keep the blazers from scoring.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Finally a starting line up..I'm more comfortable with..at least now these guys can get some shots. Trent is 2 stagnanted, holds the ball, dribbles, hogs the ball doesn't pass the ball, no movement, plus it's bigger line up, I like..Hopefully Boucher stays out of line up 2, we don't need him, his trash..as os Golem Dragic..back 2 the bench u go, enjoy that sit for long time, don't want 2 c u ever again..I just wish they move this clown, makes me sick.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    I’m surprised that us and Portland are 16th and 22nd in Dratg, I was expecting it to be more like 7th and 25th. Their backcourt sucks, but I guess Roco and Nance are pretty solid. Should be interesting to see how our forwards match up.

On the other hand this game probably hinges on Dame vs FVV. If Dame plays (and isn’t struggling with his ab injury) and FVV doesn’t, might be a tough one. I also vaguely remember McCollum torching us so hopefully Gary can put the clamps on him.

Welcome back Norm!!!

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Mountain does seem perfect. As a kid I grew up in Central and thought that was the best. But as an adult, I could see Mountain being even better. More and more games start later too. The Raptors used to start at 7 now they start at 7:30. Tip off isn't until 7:40 usually. Playoffs are worse.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Miss mountain but for watching the entire league pacific is nice.
    Sure, but 4 pm starts I'd miss half the game just by the time I'm done stopping at whatever store I have to stop at that day and driving home. 5 to 5:30 is my jam, especially cause I typically will eat dinner in front of the TV

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Mountain Standard Time is the best time. Most games are at 5/5:30, some games 6 or 7, and the late games are at 8 PM. Not too early, not too late. Juusssst right.
    Miss mountain but for watching the entire league pacific is nice.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    The Pistons game rattled me. I am not going to stay up and watch this live. I will PVR it and watch it in the morning. First time in a long time that I'm doing that. Plus I'm getting older, and I like when I get my 7-8 hours in.
    These western swings are nice for us on the west Coast. Get to have some dinner and normal evening before the game like you guys out east for once

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    The Pistons game rattled me. I am not going to stay up and watch this live. I will PVR it and watch it in the morning. First time in a long time that I'm doing that. Plus I'm getting older, and I like when I get my 7-8 hours in.
    Mountain Standard Time is the best time. Most games are at 5/5:30, some games 6 or 7, and the late games are at 8 PM. Not too early, not too late. Juusssst right.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    I read earlier that Fred was questionable.. is that still the case?

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    Good looking starting lineup - hope it comes to pass

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Nice stuff, Dan!

FREE BIRCH!

(To the tune of Free Bird... Guitar solo and everything.)

Man, if we're inhabiting the identity I think we're aiming for ... I'd like to see our DRTG a lot higher than 16th. ugh.
    Hopefully now that Pascal's back we can continue to grow there and get that up in the stratosphere where it belongs.

GO RAPS

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Ah yes, a nice to the point DanH thread. Perfect start to the all business road trip.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X