Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN's Tom Haberstroh: Raptors Crushing Teams On Both Ends

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ESPN's Tom Haberstroh: Raptors Crushing Teams On Both Ends



  • #2
    Let's hope it continues. On another note the Raptors also have a bench that can fill in when injuries undoubtedly arise.

    Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      We have been playing scrubs so far... Let the West conf. come in and we will see what Raptors are actually made of
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

      Comment


      • #4
        well scrubs or not, 5 games above .500 7 games in is a great start.

        They lose 2-3 of those and its all about "well, its early, blah blah....." A win is a win come april.

        Comment


        • #5
          Superjudge wrote: View Post
          well scrubs or not, 5 games above .500 7 games in is a great start.

          They lose 2-3 of those and its all about "well, its early, blah blah....." A win is a win come april.
          Exactly. A win is a win, and it does not matter who we're playing. Beating the scrubs consistently (like so far this year) shows we are one of the better teams, capable of taking care of business, and not anywhere near the lottery.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • #6
            RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            We have been playing scrubs so far... Let the West conf. come in and we will see what Raptors are actually made of
            Friday against the Bulls will be (real) test #1.

            edit: oops thinking the Bulls were in the west!!!! And I havent had a drink yet
            Last edited by Bendit; Tue Nov 11th, 2014, 05:22 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              hahaha drink um if ya got um Sir

              Comment


              • #8
                Bendit wrote: View Post
                Friday against the Bulls will be (real) test #1.

                edit: oops thinking the Bulls were in the west!!!! And I havent had a drink yet
                Thursday

                Comment


                • #9
                  RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  We have been playing scrubs so far... Let the West conf. come in and we will see what Raptors are actually made of
                  *debbie downer enters the room*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My main concern is that, seemingly, the rock pounding has significantly decreased this year.
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

                    -Superjudge, 7/23

                    Hope you're wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      scrubs or not. a win is a win. there in the Eastern Conference. So they should take full advantage of that and dominate whenever possible.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                        *debbie downer enters the room*
                        Debbie Realist enters the room*
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Debbie Realist enters the room*
                          I'm sorry RandomGuy names for the sake of humour must be alliterated.

                          We would have accepted Randy Realist or Richard Realist but not Debbie Realist :P
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            thead wrote: View Post
                            I'm sorry RandomGuy names for the sake of humour must be alliterated.

                            We would have accepted Randy Realist or Richard Realist but not Debbie Realist :P
                            Oh well, Henry Humorist, you made o good point, it makes more sense indeed
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                              Oh well, Henry Humorist, you made o good point, it makes more sense indeed
                              Where's your other eye?
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X