X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Lol

Jv is biggie?
    Haha Oh man. Just went back and read some Multipaul Threads ... That guy was too much.

Funny enough I think he actually predicted that Demar would be the next recipient of the RR Wrath.

Just wish Demar wasn't making it so easy for you guys... LOL

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
      I'm not sure if it was talked about or not, but does anyone else think DeMar tries to avoid contact when fighting through screens? I've been noticing that a lot this year.
      Well you kinda should try to avoid contact when fighting through screens, no? Makes it a lot faster than getting tied up with a guy or getting called for the foul for just pushing through it. At least he doesn't go under screens. Nothing I hate more.

Comment

• Ah shit ... this is a Game Thread ... my fault this time for carrying on. My bad guys. Haha

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I've contemplated wanting derozan to not be a part of this team for more than a year but i would have gotten flamed out of the forum from all these freaks that keep biggin up his leastern conference-many guards hurt-sympathy all star berth and his team usa b team only when Georges leg snaps like pencil gold medal.
          I've been on this train since I started posting here. Speaking from experience you do get a lot of flame.

Glad some people are finally showing up to the party.

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Other than that really stupid three point foul. He was solid.

But for the amount of hate getting thrown around. That incident isn't being brought up enough. I believe it was a 4 point game with like 1.6 seconds on the shot clock with dunleavey in the corner with like 3 defenders on him Exactly where you want him to be.

Imagine if we got a stop there and then a three on the other end. That's a one point game with about 40s left.
          Nilanka wrote: View Post
          That Ross play was a momentum killer for sure. Bonehead play, and he should've definitely known better.

But we were down 17 points with 6 minutes left. Let's not pretend Ross is the reason we lost.
          Thanks Nilanka.

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
          I know this is early but I wish we had an elite coach..
          There were many posters who were directly on this train after about Game 3 of the playoffs, and some before that but quite some time.

Casey overbearing "star" players
          Casey not treating players equal
          Casey not playing young guys who are clearly better
          Casey ruining guy's confidence

It's been a broken record of this since Lowry, Ross and Val got into town

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            This is also my final nail in dwanes coffin. He needs to go.
            Yes let's fire the coach that has us on the best start in franchise history
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Not that I don't appreciate you sticking up for me, but we'd be 9-0 with Thibs.
              We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Well you kinda should try to avoid contact when fighting through screens, no? Makes it a lot faster than getting tied up with a guy or getting called for the foul for just pushing through it. At least he doesn't go under screens. Nothing I hate more.
                I don't know about that. I think you [B]fight through [/B]screens so that the player you are guarding isn't able to create enough space to execute the offense. At least that's what I was thinking. Just noticing lately that Demar totally avoids the contact and the player the screen is being set for gets all kids of space.

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
                  Not that I don't appreciate you sticking up for me, but we'd be 9-0 with Thibs.
                  Bulls are 7-2 with more talented roster.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Bulls are 7-2 with more talented roster.
                    But we've had a creampuff schedule.

Comment

But we've had a creampuff schedule.
                      Bulls had easier schedule.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Bulls had easier schedule.
                        LOL it's true, I just looked it up.

Well, I guess it's official then: I'm a better coach than Thibs!

Comment

Don't sell yourself short Dwane LMAO

Comment

Hi Dwane. Big fan here. Could you play Bruno next game? Preferably, in the 4th quarter with the game on the line? I mean, he IS the Brazilian Kevin Durant after all.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Haha Oh man. Just went back and read some Multipaul Threads ... That guy was too much.

Funny enough I think he actually predicted that Demar would be the next recipient of the RR Wrath.

Just wish Demar wasn't making it so easy for you guys... LOL
                              I was predicting that long before Bargnani was traded. That's what happens when an organization over-hypes players as the 'face of the franchise' for marketing reasons rather than basketball reasons, because there is nobody worthy of such hype for strictly basketball reasons. Bosh, Bargnani, DeRozan, Lowry/Valanciunas/Ross/Bruno are not #1 guys. They're good players, potential #2/#3 type players, good people, good teammates, good citizens, etc... but NOT franchise players.

The franchise has been so desperate to find the next 'mighty mouse' or 'vinsanity', to market the team back to relevancy (in Toronto, across Canada, throughout North America and around the world), that they wind up setting their young 'stars' up for failure, when they [predictably] don't live up to the hype/hope that the Raptors marketing machine instilled in it's fan-base.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Mike Brown won 66 games, guess that makes him a good coach.
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X