Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Golden State Warriors - Sunday Nov 21st 8:30pm ET - Sportsnet

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Golden State Warriors - Sunday Nov 21st 8:30pm ET - Sportsnet

    ​ ​





    Projected Starters:






    ​​





    AT




    Projected Starters:












    NOTES:
    • OG and Yuta have been ***downgraded to doubtful***
    • Warriors will be well-rested, as Steph, Draymond, Iggy, and Otto Porter all sat out their last game vs Detroit.

    ​​
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Nov 21, 2021, 06:32 PM.

  • #2
    A lot of people have them coming outta the West --- but they all sat out last game 'cause they're afraid of what's in store.

    And they should be.

    Comment


    • #3
      The key to victory against gs - make curry play defense......on every single play. That or just let him have 50 and guard everyone else......

      Comment


      • #4
        GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        A lot of people have them coming outta the West --- but they all sat out last game 'cause they're afraid of what's in store.

        And they should be.
        Ha my record is pretty shoddy this year... 1-2 I think? But here's hoping we can limit Curry (and Poole/Wiggins). Maybe we see some box and one action again for old times' sake.

        Comment


        • #5
          Scraptor wrote: View Post

          Ha my record is pretty shoddy this year... 1-2 I think? But here's hoping we can limit Curry (and Poole/Wiggins). Maybe we see some box and one action again for old times' sake.
          Or something equally as janky. Oh, Oh, Oh, they could try some junkyard defense.

          Comment


          • #6
            Will Scottie guard Draymond? Would be a good test.

            Comment


            • #7
              Warriors games are always fun. Should be a good one.. but this will be a really tough game.

              Comment


              • #8
                I got hope every game, won't change now. Lets get a W.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Walton finally out in Sacramento.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Walton finally out in Sacramento.
                    Lol, and what a way to go…

                    Apparently there was a lengthy delay in the Kings/Jazz game last night cause a guy sitting court-side vomited … twice.

                    Kings went on to lose by 18.

                    I’m guessing Kings ownership was ready to vomit as well. 😂 ….. (can’t help but feel this rivals my Kevin O’Neil exit story.)

                    The thread on Bleacher Report about it is pretty entertaining… my personal favourite is Gobert describing how he was making eye contact with the guy who was smiling as he threw up. 😂

                    We’ve come along way since Rudy was touching microphones to launch a global pandemic. (Or have we?)

                    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...er?share=other

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                      Lol, and what a way to go…

                      Apparently there was a lengthy delay in the Kings/Jazz game last night cause a guy sitting court-side vomited … twice.

                      Kings went on to lose by 18.

                      I’m guessing Kings ownership was ready to vomit as well. 😂 ….. (can’t help but feel this rivals my Kevin O’Neil exit story.)

                      The thread on Bleacher Report about it is pretty entertaining… my personal favourite is Gobert describing how he was making eye contact with the guy who was smiling as he threw up. 😂

                      We’ve come along way since Rudy was touching microphones to launch a global pandemic. (Or have we?)

                      https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...er?share=other
                      50 % chance buddy was hammered. 50% it was just from watching 4 quarters of kings basketball
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Raps are playing this game at 8:30 their time. For Golden State this is an early game 5:30. Hopefully it takes them a while to get going and we jump on them early. Go Raptors.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          OG and Yuta downgraded to doubtful.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                            50 % chance buddy was hammered. 50% it was just from watching 4 quarters of kings basketball
                            Makes you question a bit the amounts of alcohol being served at what's at least supposed to be a "family" event. I sometimes wonder the same at CFL games.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              OG and Yuta downgraded to doubtful.
                              They are not playing as per Grange.

                              Why Raptors do dis?! 😥

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X