Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Golden State Warriors - Sunday Nov 21st 8:30pm ET - Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Scottie doesn’t know the angles or hit the rookie wall

LMAO

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Experience. The rookie wall has hit him hard.
    Rookie wall has hit the whole team, tbh. First year without Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Lol

Scottie is the scapegoat

This is getting hilarious, throwing tweets to prove the most lamest excuse

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

I don't know if prime Duncan, Pippen, Gary Payton, Artest and Kawhi could execute this scheme. Our elite defenders don't even get the opportunity to use their talent and defend 1-on-1. They are always out of position, just helping/trapping (aka. hyper scrambling) all the time.
    Come on man...

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Barnes keeps getting beat off the dribble. He doesn't know the angles.
    Experience. The rookie wall has hit him hard.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

well ORTG is trash stat then

I just told you they are too many weak links who are bad at communicating and lack experience. That's why their defense is bad. It's not the scheme. It's the execution.
    I don't know if prime Duncan, Pippen, Gary Payton, Artest and Kawhi could execute this scheme. Our elite defenders don't even get the opportunity to use their talent and defend 1-on-1. They are always out of position, just helping/trapping (aka. hyper scrambling) all the time.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Barnes keeps getting beat off the dribble. He doesn't know the angles.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    1 for 10 from Van Vleet

It’s sickening

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied

I don't make up the numbers, I just post them. It's explainable in some ways because offensive rebounding with put-backs and tip-ins are the highest efficiency offense you can get. Also FVV, GTJ & OG are shooting well from 3.

Regardless, defense is a major weakness. We are regularly giving up > 120 DRTG games since Pascal came back. That would be the worst DRTG probably in NBA history, if that continues. It makes no sense. We are a defensive minded team, with elite, hard-working defenders. How can we be THIS bad? It has to be the scheme.
    this.

to say that the Raptors players defensively are inexperienced is the most stupid excuse

Barnes and GTJ even though they are still young have better defensive fundamentals

it’s the system that opposing teams have already figured out

the losses to Detroit and Cleveland would prove how lame that excuse was

Leave a comment:

replied
    Fred and Gary combined 4-23 from the field bruh

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

I don't make up the numbers, I just post them. It's explainable in some ways because offensive rebounding with put-backs and tip-ins are the highest efficiency offense you can get. Also FVV, GTJ & OG are shooting well from 3.

Regardless, defense is a major weakness. We are regularly giving up > 120 DRTG games since Pascal came back. That would be the worst DRTG probably in NBA history, if that continues. It makes no sense. We are a defensive minded team, with elite, hard-working defenders. How can we be THIS bad? It has to be the scheme.
    well ORTG is trash stat then

I just told you they are too many weak links who are bad at communicating and lack experience. That's why their defense is bad. It's not the scheme. It's the execution.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

yeah right. team made up of guys with broken jumpers and their strength is offense.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Raptors are top 10 (8th) in ORTG and bottom 10 (21st) in DRTG. Offense is their strength. Defense is killing them right now.
    yeah right. team made up of guys with broken jumpers and their strength is offense.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    These Raptors have to play aggresive defense. Because if they play conservative defense they are not going to survive with their shitty offense. They need to generate more possessions and run more because it's already expected their overall FG% will be low. If they play slow half court conservative defense all of the sudden we just have a bunch of shitty offensive players playing soft defense.
    Raptors are top 10 (8th) in ORTG and bottom 10 (21st) in DRTG. Offense is their strength. Defense is killing them right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X