Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Golden State Warriors - Sunday Nov 21st 8:30pm ET - Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked down at my phone, looked up and we’re down 20 😭

Comment

The crew has a soft whistle.. Like to see Siakam attack the rim
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Our starting lineup sucks. Theyve been starting in the hole for a few years now. OG will help but not that much.

Comment

I don't understand how the Warriors are this good. They've got an aging Curry and a past-prime Draymond. But after that it's just a bunch of young guys and reclamation projects.

Comment

Was honestly surprised that Curry missed that buzzer beater

Comment

Banton kickstarting the offense! Down 12 after the first is a lot more manageable than 20 lmao
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Scottie taught banton the mid range game. Nice punch back. I have faith with this 2nd unit to eat away some points

Comment

Siakam has more "AYYY" than points that quarter.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hope they give my boi and Torontonian sac assistant Roy Rana a chance as head coach after gentry. Everything Rana touches turns to gold. He’ll be a head coach at some point im sure of it

Comment

dont know what a foul in the NBA is anymore, sometimes they call touch fouls and other times they allow tackles...

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                        I don't understand how the Warriors are this good. They've got an aging Curry and a past-prime Draymond. But after that it's just a bunch of young guys and reclamation projects.
                        I mean Currys game isn't really going to be effected by age. People just haven't put respect that he's an all time great. All time greats always can lead a team to a top seed

Comment

Steph Curry is still Superstar..u put Steph on Raptors, enough said.
                          I hate our defense rotation, they don't talk, it's so bad, so many stupid mistakes, they ain't winning this.
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Jama who was head of player development with Raptors is with Warriors now
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Curry is an all time great, Draymond can't score, but is elite everywhere else and Kerr is a great coach.

Comment

Three players defending a driver to prevent a TWO point shot but leaving a THREE pointer shooter

Nick Nurse brand of stupid basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X