Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 18: Toronto Raptors @ Golden State Warriors - Sunday Nov 21st 8:30pm ET - Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    I forgot this is the annual Maple Jordan game. Imagine if his give a shit meter is as high every game and not just against the Raptors and T-Wolves?

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    I hope Scottie isn't overthinking. He's been playing tight lately

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Look at Draymond. That's how hard Barnes needs to push the ball

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    oof.. bad start

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Scottie "funnelled" Wiggins straight to the rim lmao

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Scottie loses every tip-off. lol.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    First play, Fred blocks Steph. Brilliant

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    always have good games with these guys even when we were outmatched in the past. Expect us to have a chance heading into the 4th. Curry going supernova could spoil that but FVV has proved he is up for the challenge

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Malice at the palace... Lebron ejected and a melee ensues ..

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=h...8&widget=Tweet

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    OG and Yuta downgraded to doubtful.
    They are not playing as per Grange.

Why Raptors do dis?! 😥

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

50 % chance buddy was hammered. 50% it was just from watching 4 quarters of kings basketball
    Makes you question a bit the amounts of alcohol being served at what's at least supposed to be a "family" event. I sometimes wonder the same at CFL games.....

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    OG and Yuta downgraded to doubtful.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Raps are playing this game at 8:30 their time. For Golden State this is an early game 5:30. Hopefully it takes them a while to get going and we jump on them early. Go Raptors.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Lol, and what a way to go…

Apparently there was a lengthy delay in the Kings/Jazz game last night cause a guy sitting court-side vomited … twice.

Kings went on to lose by 18.

I’m guessing Kings ownership was ready to vomit as well. 😂 ….. (can’t help but feel this rivals my Kevin O’Neil exit story.)

The thread on Bleacher Report about it is pretty entertaining… my personal favourite is Gobert describing how he was making eye contact with the guy who was smiling as he threw up. 😂

We’ve come along way since Rudy was touching microphones to launch a global pandemic. (Or have we?)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...er?share=other
    50 % chance buddy was hammered. 50% it was just from watching 4 quarters of kings basketball

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Walton finally out in Sacramento.
    Lol, and what a way to go…

Apparently there was a lengthy delay in the Kings/Jazz game last night cause a guy sitting court-side vomited … twice.

Kings went on to lose by 18.

I’m guessing Kings ownership was ready to vomit as well. 😂 ….. (can’t help but feel this rivals my Kevin O’Neil exit story.)

The thread on Bleacher Report about it is pretty entertaining… my personal favourite is Gobert describing how he was making eye contact with the guy who was smiling as he threw up. 😂

We’ve come along way since Rudy was touching microphones to launch a global pandemic. (Or have we?)

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...er?share=other

Leave a comment:

Working...
X