X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol brooks
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Achiuwa's 3rd was the reason they got back in that game. Trent's shotmaking in the 4th was also huge.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We beat Indy and we come back 500 on the road trip. Not to bad for as shitty as it seemed at moments
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Nice win. Hopefully a confidence booster for SB and PA. GTJ just keeps going. With OG back and when healthy overall we ought to be pretty solid.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Ja let a trash player like Fred drop 23 on him. He must be trash too.
            Team building I wouldn’t build with either of them nice highlight dunks on Fred’s head tho

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
              Achiuwa's 3rd was the reason they got back in that game. Trent's shotmaking in the 4th was also huge.
              MVP was Boucher for not playing

Comment

• That's a solid win against a solid opponent. We should win against this level of competition, I think we are just as good as any team in the 4-8 range of either conference.

Last edited by saints91; Wed Nov 24, 2021, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• It's cool to see different guys step up at different times, and have so many guys contribute to the win.

Comment

• Ja wasn't ready for Raps defense.
                    Kid was frustrated as hell.

Comment

• Nice 2nd half. Precious with the unexpected scoring outburst, Gary getting hot then Freddy closing. Siakam and Scottie with really good defense.

Need to play the same type of defense both halves the next game.

Comment

• I'm not expecting Precious to shoot that well this year but I can see him developing into Serge Ibaka. Serge wasn't a tough inside scorer but was absolutely money in Pick n Pop. I can see Precious developing that.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                          Ja wasn't ready for Raps defense.
                          Kid was frustrated as hell.
                          Yeah near the end he just kept dishing the ball off and throwing his hands up.

We weren’t going to make it easy for you, Ja.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

MVP was Boucher for not playing
                            Agreed
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              I'm not expecting Precious to shoot that well this year but I can see him developing into Serge Ibaka. Serge wasn't a tough inside scorer but was absolutely money in Pick n Pop. I can see Precious developing that.
                              He's been solid on D for the most part. It's his offense which I think most will complain about, but he's got a lot of potential. Just needs to get more reps in and the game should slow down for him.

Comment

• The Grizzlies that caught my attention was Bane. He's good.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X