• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blech

Comment

Sabonis may get 20 rebounds

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Also their bench out scored our bench 42-15 so far. We haven’t had a decent bench since 2019.
        When you got Fred, Norm, OG and Serge on the bench, you know you have a damn good team.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
          Rebounding is the reason they are losing… brutal
          Dr. Hannibal has a brilliant conspiracy theory as to why this is so.

Comment

fugly

Comment

Bouche won his championship already he got his contract

Comment

I blame Lewenberg for that shit tweet. Saying with win over Indiana Raptors will end their roadtrip with .500 record. Talk about fucking jinx
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I rarely complain about the reffing, but Raps got a garbage whistle tonight at points in the game where it mattered.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                    Rebounding is the reason they are losing… brutal
                    When u go small ball Fred Flynn what do u expect. I honestly think nurse is playing for the lottery

Comment

• Good overall game by Scottie.
                      Kid can really get his buckets

Comment

• What the fuck is going on Nick Nurse?

Van Vleet: 21 field goals attempts, 4 assists and 4 turnovers

Scottie: 9 field goal attempts, 4 assists and 1 turnover

while VanVleet’s counterpart in Indiana

Brogdon: 10 field goal attempts, 12 assists and 1 turnover

if this is the direction of this team with Van Vleet’s volume shooting is the priority in a development year then god help them

21 field goal attempts once again highest in attempts from both teams

That volume shooting is crazy !

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                          Good overall game by Scottie.
                          Kid can really get his buckets
                          That pass over the top to Boucher was impressive. Lowry was terrific at that.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            What the fuck is going on Nick Nurse?

Van Vleet: 21 field goals attempts, 4 assists and 4 turnovers

Scottie: 9 field goal attempts, 4 assists and 1 turnover

while VanVleet’s counterpart in Indiana

Brogdon: 10 field goal attempts, 12 assists and 1 turnover

if this is the direction of this team with Van Vleet’s volume shooting is the priority in a development year then god help them

21 field goal attempts once again highest in attempts from both teams

That volume shooting is crazy !
                            Nurse still believes Fred can carry this team on his back. Lol

I give him a pass as they didn't have OG tonight.
                            Pascal going 7-17 is brutal.
                            Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Nov 26, 2021, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Dr. Hannibal has a brilliant conspiracy theory as to why this is so.
                              Tell me if I'm wrong..lol..Sabonis how many rebounds...let's hope and pray that one day we might have center, right.
                              Last thing, how many shots did Barnes have..7..I believe..u are the coach, coach nurse, not enough right..u said 17 shots weren't enough, your the coach, u call the plays..this team is not winning a championship or making the playoffs, so do us a favor and give the man the ball..If u can bench Goran, I'm pretty sure this is piece cake. Play Scottie at PG. I love Freddy, he ain't pg..dribble dribble, dribble.. I hate ISO..guess whose my least favorite player Carmelo Anthony, enough said.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Mike James hurl 21 field goal attempts in 100 possessions

Unbelievable

Comment

Working...
                                X