The Great One wrote: View Post
    Damn. Let's go then young fella!

yo I love that mentality

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Haha ... Benny gonna change Canadian impressions. Looking to the first game against the groat.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I agree 100%, you and Yuri nailed it. Pistons could take the next step and that cap space would net them a signifcant player and would slot them into that 5th to 8th playoff spot.

Casey pounding the rock lol.
    Casey being their coach is automically keeping them below us. If they hire a better coach that would be more worrisome.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Before the draft, what were the odds that Bobby/Masai took a centre?
    20-3-40%?
    I thought that if Jake or Houstan fell they would be likely to take. I thought if it came down to a center that it was likely going to be Koloko. Jake was a reach but good pick by Memphis. Houstan I thought would fall. Koloko looks like a great pick but in my opinion he was one of the best available ones as well.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    20-3-40%?
    I dunno, I had him top of my board and half my board was bigs. I thought they would be hunting a C, personally. I'd have pegged it above 50%.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    20-3-40%?

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Awesome - I new I wanted a centre for a reason!

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

I was really (reluctantly) impressed with the Pistons yesterday. Post draft they have a young core of Cade, Bey, Ivey, Duren, question marks in Killian Hayes and Bagley Jr, and are now going into the offseason with cap space to throw real money at some other RFA's like Bridges, Ayton (less likely now) or any other FA.
    It's by no means a perfect roster but damn are they headed in a good direction.
    I agree 100%, you and Yuri nailed it. Pistons could take the next step and that cap space would net them a signifcant player and would slot them into that 5th to 8th playoff spot.

Casey pounding the rock lol.

Leave a comment:

• GinobilisBaldSpot
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Pistons with Masai level maneuvering yesterday. Maybe they're finally in good hands with this Troy Weaver fella
    I was really (reluctantly) impressed with the Pistons yesterday. Post draft they have a young core of Cade, Bey, Ivey, Duren, question marks in Killian Hayes and Bagley Jr, and are now going into the offseason with cap space to throw real money at some other RFA's like Bridges, Ayton (less likely now) or any other FA.
    It's by no means a perfect roster but damn are they headed in a good direction.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Bahahahaha!

Pistons with Masai level maneuvering yesterday. Maybe they're finally in good hands with this Troy Weaver fella

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Another wasted draft.
    Khem 2.0
    Should have picked a wing that can shoot.

In
    My
    Opinion
    no but I wanted Jake but this was a good solid pick look out.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah, I think he gets a lot of 905 time early to test his defensive principles more than anything, but later in the year and going forward he could be some very nice cheap wing depth, and if he can shoot at the NBA level that's always helpful.
    that's typically what happens with 905

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Bahahahaha!

knicks never stop amazing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X