• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Any chance Houstan is there at 33?

he will be there he is mocked mid to late second round played with barnes in high school

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Any chance Houstan is there at 33?

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

i have no idea how he shot so inefficiently last year. he was not a great jump shooter but was not awful at in college either. he does everything else well and has all the intangibles, if he can develop a passable jumper he'll be pretty damn good i think.
    that was one of his knocks.. and the knock included that his form will be such that he will be streaky at best but the hope is he can develop a mid range game and go to his left more something that he struggles a doing.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Yeah I'm still optimistic on Suggs too. It was a good draft.
    Brogdan level he plays good defence but he is a low ceiling guy.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied

i have no idea how he shot so inefficiently last year. he was not a great jump shooter but was not awful at in college either. he does everything else well and has all the intangibles, if he can develop a passable jumper he'll be pretty damn good i think.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

agree with 1 to 3 but i still like suggs better than green. and giddey. and kuminga.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied

Barnes, Mobley, Cade, Green in that order. But yeah that was a great draft all around.
    agree with 1 to 3 but i still like suggs better than green. and giddey. and kuminga.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    I can't believe that the draft is a week away lol. I don't talk much about this draft because the top end prospects this year are pretty meh. Does Smith really interest you? is he really a game changer? how about Banchero or Holmgren? Holmgren is unique yeah but meh.

Last year there were 4-5 stud prospects. I was all in on the Jalen Green bandwagon last year. I still think that he will be a better player than Cade. I think Green and Barnes are going to be the two best players of their class.
    Barnes, Mobley, Cade, Green in that order. But yeah that was a great draft all around.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    I can't believe that the draft is a week away lol. I don't talk much about this draft because the top end prospects this year are pretty meh. Does Smith really interest you? is he really a game changer? how about Banchero or Holmgren? Holmgren is unique yeah but meh.

Last year there were 4-5 stud prospects. I was all in on the Jalen Green bandwagon last year. I still think that he will be a better player than Cade. I think Green and Barnes are going to be the two best players of their class.
    Between Cade and Green I select Cade. More well rounded player. Plays defence and is committed to playing both ends. IQ wise he is years ahead of Green.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    There is definitely going to be a few more busts and a few pleasant surprises in the lottery than last year.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Bruno is attending Utah Jazz 2 days Mini-camp right now with a bunch of other players (Jabari Parker, Reggie Perry etc...)

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    jaylin williams i have spoken

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    If they want to keep this team together as is, they need to nail this pick and next years. We need rookie scale guys that can play rotation minutes.

I'm not even going to bother guessing who they are going to pick this year, or get my hopes up for a specific player... The only pick I got right was OG, and it was pretty obvious if he dropped, we would pick him.

This year I'm watching footage to know who each guy is..... guaranteed Masai will pick a guy he's been hiding in a gym that we have never heard of.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    If they want to keep this team together as is, they need to nail this pick and next years. We need rookie scale guys that can play rotation minutes.

I'm not even going to bother guessing who they are going to pick this year, or get my hopes up for a specific player... The only pick I got right was OG, and it was pretty obvious if he dropped, we would pick him.

This year I'm watching footage to know who each guy is..... guaranteed Masai will pick a guy he's been hiding in a gym that we have never heard of.
    Correct. Next year's draft will also be better supposedly so you any trades involving pick equity cannot include either.

I do not think it will be some grainy footage dude from the back part of Kazakstan or something like that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X