X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

They said he was 260 lbs prior to the draft & he lost 20 lbs already.

Maybe he needs to lose another 20.
    Sounds a lot like a smaller (so to speak) Jarred Sullinger.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Malaki Branham is the name to keep an eye on. I think he's going to be the steal of this draft.
    And of course the Spurs take him with OUR pick. F*** Dragic.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Hold onto this thought every time you post

(reflect on it inwardly, to be clear.)
    No doubt…Like how You would react to every grindhouse post that you don’t agree with.

Same kind of shit? Is is not?

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    RHJ is a mature rookie at 22 years of age with four years at Rutgers under his belt is a nice get. He shot almost 40% from three last season with Rutgers.

He could be next VanVleet but much taller at 6’6” who would bet on himself.

He has the genes of his father with a decent defensive acumen.

well done Masai and company
    Definitely will need to find a different nickname for Harper - took me a minute to figure out you weren't talking about Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Opinion of one man, doesn’t hold any kind of weight at all.

but thanks
    Hold onto this thought every time you post

(reflect on it inwardly, to be clear.)

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Harper Jr. has that sneaky athleticism for a guy that looks out of shape, sort of like Barkley. He looks a bit slow to me out on the perimeter but hard to say until he's out there live. Sort of reminds me of TD in that he's not the conventional defense first player Raps look for.
    They said he was 260 lbs prior to the draft & he lost 20 lbs already.

Maybe he needs to lose another 20.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

You're welcome.
    Lol….trying your hardest to toot your own horn until the wee hours of the night? It must be nice to get lucky .

Any advise on what courses should I take to get in to the school of deskstop draft scouts?

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    RHJ is a mature rookie at 22 years of age with four years at Rutgers under his belt is a nice get. He shot almost 40% from three last season with Rutgers.

He could be next VanVleet but much taller at 6’6” who would bet on himself.

He has the genes of his father with a decent defensive acumen.

well done Masai and company

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    Massai is looking at the future of the game really well. I think this wave of 3 point shooting game will soon end, and classic centers will regain their value again.
    Warriors philosophy will not last for a long time, maybe it will go with Curry's retirement.
    If a guy like Koloko improves his mid range, I think he will be an amazing addition to this team.
    Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Fri Jun 24, 2022, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Harper Jr. has that sneaky athleticism for a guy that looks out of shape, sort of like Barkley. He looks a bit slow to me out on the perimeter but hard to say until he's out there live. Sort of reminds me of TD in that he's not the conventional defense first player Raps look for.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Opinion of one man, doesn’t hold any kind of weight at all.

but thanks
    You're welcome.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Surprised they went with Harper over Champagnie 2.0. Don't know much about Ron's kid, but it's pretty cool that we have a couple of jr's on our team. Gary's kid and now Ron's kid.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    That was a pretty fun draft. Didn't expect Paolo to go first. That was a bit of a shocker.

I thought Detroit and Memphis did great. Memphis reached for both LaRavia and Roddy, but I think those guys will excel in Memphis' system. Detroit essentially got Duren and Kemba for Grant. Duren could be the best big in the draft. He looks like he'll be a monster. And because they picked after the Kings, you know they'll get a great player out of Ivey.

NY got 3 non-lottery picks in next years draft (some will likely be bumped to future years) for their lottery pick this year. Was that good or bad for the Knicks? I'm not sure. Draft picks are usually worth quite a bit, so I'm surprised OKC did that. They must really like Dieng.

Shout out to the 4 Canadians. Mathurin and Sharpe go 6 & 7. Nembhard and Houstan go 30 & 31.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    saints91 wrote: View Post
    Ron Harper Jr. looks like a steal! I think he could get some rotation minutes. Seems to have the old man crafty game already (way to teach him Ron Sr.). 6'6" 7'0" wing span, can shoot the ball and guard 2-4... I'm pretty pumped about this draft class.
    Yeah, I think he gets a lot of 905 time early to test his defensive principles more than anything, but later in the year and going forward he could be some very nice cheap wing depth, and if he can shoot at the NBA level that's always helpful.

Leave a comment:

• saints91
    replied
    Ron Harper Jr. looks like a steal! I think he could get some rotation minutes. Seems to have the old man crafty game already (way to teach him Ron Sr.). 6'6" 7'0" wing span, can shoot the ball and guard 2-4... I'm pretty pumped about this draft class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X