No announcement yet.

Everything 2022 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHJ is a mature rookie at 22 years of age with four years at Rutgers under his belt is a nice get. He shot almost 40% from three last season with Rutgers.

He could be next VanVleet but much taller at 6’6” who would bet on himself.

He has the genes of his father with a decent defensive acumen.

well done Masai and company

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

You're welcome.
      Lol….trying your hardest to toot your own horn until the wee hours of the night? It must be nice to get lucky .

Any advise on what courses should I take to get in to the school of deskstop draft scouts?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Harper Jr. has that sneaky athleticism for a guy that looks out of shape, sort of like Barkley. He looks a bit slow to me out on the perimeter but hard to say until he's out there live. Sort of reminds me of TD in that he's not the conventional defense first player Raps look for.
        They said he was 260 lbs prior to the draft & he lost 20 lbs already.

Maybe he needs to lose another 20.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Opinion of one man, doesn’t hold any kind of weight at all.

but thanks
          Hold onto this thought every time you post

(reflect on it inwardly, to be clear.)

Comment

RHJ is a mature rookie at 22 years of age with four years at Rutgers under his belt is a nice get. He shot almost 40% from three last season with Rutgers.

He could be next VanVleet but much taller at 6’6” who would bet on himself.

He has the genes of his father with a decent defensive acumen.

well done Masai and company
            Definitely will need to find a different nickname for Harper - took me a minute to figure out you weren't talking about Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Hold onto this thought every time you post

(reflect on it inwardly, to be clear.)
              No doubt…Like how You would react to every grindhouse post that you don’t agree with.

Same kind of shit? Is is not?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Malaki Branham is the name to keep an eye on. I think he's going to be the steal of this draft.
                And of course the Spurs take him with OUR pick. F*** Dragic.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

They said he was 260 lbs prior to the draft & he lost 20 lbs already.

Maybe he needs to lose another 20.
                  Sounds a lot like a smaller (so to speak) Jarred Sullinger.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Definitely will need to find a different nickname for Harper - took me a minute to figure out you weren't talking about Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
                    Ugh….thanks for pointing that out.

But I am excited for this pick. A left field one from Bobby and Masai that could be one of the steals of this year’s draft.

Family dinner pep-talk from his dad about some of Senior’s experiences playing alongside the GOAT is already a bonus .

Comment

No doubt…Like how You would react to every grindhouse post that you don’t agree with.

Same kind of shit? Is is not?
                      nope.

grindy has stated Banton and Yuta are two of the three untouchable futures of this team. And he'd trade OG for a bag of chips.

After all these years, I've personally still yet to hear Dan come up with boneheaded logic like the above.

(you frequently fall more into the grindy category.)

Comment

• RHJ2 makes it clear -- and works on both levels.

RHJ -- "I'm not your son."

RHJ2 -- "I am your son."

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Sounds a lot like a smaller (so to speak) Jarred Sullinger.
                          No don't compare that guy, he just didnt/couldn't lose the weight.

I think unlike Sullinger who was drafted in the first round, RHJ knows he is hanging onto the NBA by a thread at the moment (part of the reasons he wasn't drafted could have been the weight issue that hindered his quickness guarding other players) & if he wants to see some minutes with the big club he will do the work to slim down.

Comment

nope.

grindy has stated Banton and Yuta are two of the three untouchable futures of this team. And he'd trade OG for a bag of chips.

After all these years, I've personally still yet to hear Dan come up with boneheaded logic like the above.

(you frequently fall more into the grindy category.)
                            I don’t care what grindhouse’s affinity to doritos.

but my apologies to this day that I still refused to be a member of Dan’s Echo-chamber Association, so glad that you are an honorary member of that club, well done.

Comment

RHJ2 makes it clear -- and works on both levels.

RHJ -- "I'm not your son."

RHJ2 -- "I am your son."
                              RHJR is likely better.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

No don't compare that guy, he just didnt/couldn't lose the weight.

I think unlike Sullinger who was drafted in the first round, RHJ knows he is hanging onto the NBA by a thread at the moment (part of the reasons he wasn't drafted could have been the weight issue that hindered his quickness guarding other players) & if he wants to see some minutes with the big club he will do the work to slim down.
                                Harper's body fat% was 14.3% at the combine. 3rd fattest of all participants. So yeah he has work to do for sure.
                                https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/comb..._FAT_PCT&dir=1

Comment

Working...
                                X