Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

RHJR is likely better.
    Ding ding ding.

You found it.

Well done.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

I don’t care what grindhouse think about OG and his affinity to doritos.

but my apologies to this day that I still refused to be a member of Dan’s Echo-chamber Association, so glad that you are an honorary member of that club, well done.
      I wouldn't have said shit if you weren't bizarrely chirping him all the time.

Annnnnyway, moving on...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I wouldn't have said shit if you weren't bizarrely chirping him all the time.

Annnnnyway, moving on...
        Haha…same…you do what you do best with your game threads and I do mine.

Comment

Harper's body fat% was 14.3% at the combine. 3rd fattest of all participants. So yeah he has work to do for sure.
          https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/comb..._FAT_PCT&dir=1
          Give some of that weight to Boucher & Banton as those guys have the opposite problem.

Comment

Harper's body fat% was 14.3% at the combine. 3rd fattest of all participants. So yeah he has work to do for sure.
            When 14% body fat is the 3rd highest of all participants....

Comment

14.3% is still pretty good shape. I guess a bit high for a basketball player but at 14.3% you still have abs.

Comment

• The RHJ thing is hilarious. Sadly we will have to just type out Harper all the time. Oh well.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bahahahaha!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    Bahahahaha!

knicks never stop amazing.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Yeah, I think he gets a lot of 905 time early to test his defensive principles more than anything, but later in the year and going forward he could be some very nice cheap wing depth, and if he can shoot at the NBA level that's always helpful.
                      that's typically what happens with 905

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                        Another wasted draft.
                        Khem 2.0
                        Should have picked a wing that can shoot.

In
                        My
                        Opinion
                        no but I wanted Jake but this was a good solid pick look out.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                          Bahahahaha!

Pistons with Masai level maneuvering yesterday. Maybe they're finally in good hands with this Troy Weaver fella
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Pistons with Masai level maneuvering yesterday. Maybe they're finally in good hands with this Troy Weaver fella
                            I was really (reluctantly) impressed with the Pistons yesterday. Post draft they have a young core of Cade, Bey, Ivey, Duren, question marks in Killian Hayes and Bagley Jr, and are now going into the offseason with cap space to throw real money at some other RFA's like Bridges, Ayton (less likely now) or any other FA.
                            It's by no means a perfect roster but damn are they headed in a good direction.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

I was really (reluctantly) impressed with the Pistons yesterday. Post draft they have a young core of Cade, Bey, Ivey, Duren, question marks in Killian Hayes and Bagley Jr, and are now going into the offseason with cap space to throw real money at some other RFA's like Bridges, Ayton (less likely now) or any other FA.
                              It's by no means a perfect roster but damn are they headed in a good direction.
                              I agree 100%, you and Yuri nailed it. Pistons could take the next step and that cap space would net them a signifcant player and would slot them into that 5th to 8th playoff spot.

Casey pounding the rock lol.

Comment

• Awesome - I new I wanted a centre for a reason!

Comment

Working...
                                X