• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Upside
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Gary for the 12th pick.

I've done zero research to see if that makes sense for them. We could take Derrick Favors to free up a roster spot for them and add another former Georgia Tech player to the roster (Thad played for GT as well).
    On an expiring contract? For the 12 pick?? I’ll tell you right now that makes no sense for OKC.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I'm thinking we could get that 12th pick depending on if we want to send a future pick
    Gary for the 12th pick.

I've done zero research to see if that makes sense for them. We could take Derrick Favors to free up a roster spot for them and add another former Georgia Tech player to the roster (Thad played for GT as well).

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Leonard Miller has apparently withdrawn from the draft - he apparently will sign with the Ignite, so will be able to be watched through the 905.
    There were slim chances the Raptors would have drafted Miller as he is too raw and the Raptors want a more experienced player that could play some bench minutes this season without Nick Nurse plucking his hair out.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Leonard Miller has apparently withdrawn from the draft - he apparently will sign with the Ignite, so will be able to be watched through the 905.
    Miller is really, really raw. Good move for his development, but I bet it will hurt his draft stock long term. Great physical tools, but can look Bruno-esque awkward at times, especially finishing, for a super long 6-10 guy vs high schoolers. 2+2 years away?

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    ^^^ Like I was saying...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X