Everything 2022 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    You usually hear generational players name years before they get drafted. Shaq, LeBron, Luka etc. This guy Victor Wembanyama is a name that's being talked about for years now. Next year is the year to tank if you're a bad team.

He's getting pushed around a lot on defense and then recovering with length. And on offense, he's shooting fadeaways against much smaller defenders. Looks like a rich man's Porzingis... which is still pretty damn good.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He's got better BBIQ than Bruno, but I agree... that's a no from me, dawg.

If I'm the Raps, I'm drafting for BBIQ, shooting and NBA ready body. Defense would be nice, but Nurse needs to be able to teach defense to shooters vs. the other way around.
      Good defenders have more of what it takes to be good shooters. Much less the case the other way around.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He's getting pushed around a lot on defense and then recovering with length. And on offense, he's shooting fadeaways against much smaller defenders. Looks like a rich man's Porzingis... which is still pretty damn good.
        He's 18 playing in a men's league. I see more KD/Giannis when I watch his highoights. Once he mature he's going to fill up which is scary because Giannis or Durant at 18 wasn't as big as Wembanyama is now.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

He's 18 playing in a men's league. I see more KD/Giannis when I watch his highoights. Once he mature he's going to fill up which is scary because Giannis or Durant at 18 wasn't as big as Wembanyama is now.
          Porzingis also played pro, starting at age 17, I believe and he's also 7'3". KP looks more fluid and explosive than Wembanyama in these clips (around age 18/19).

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/...kings/centers/

here is our list what position u guys want the most

Comment

You usually hear generational players name years before they get drafted. Shaq, LeBron, Luka etc. This guy Victor Wembanyama is a name that's being talked about for years now. Next year is the year to tank if you're a bad team.

Wiggins was considered a generational talent we heard about years ahead of time. Doesn't always work out that way.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                https://www.cbssports.com/nba/draft/...kings/centers/

here is our list what position u guys want the most
                If we want a SG MarJon Beauchamp seems intriguing and projected to be there.

Comment

• Not sold on these string bean players. Not confident in the hunch back boy out of Gonzaga not sure about this French twig either. These dude make zinger look like a regualr proprtioned man and his body hasnt been able to hold up against the grown men in the big league
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I think Iverson Molinar could be an interesting PG in this draft. He is someone that I have seen either mid/early-second round. He's a player that I am drawn to in this draft. I have a good feeling about him. He had a down shooting year but has shown that he has shooting ability in the past. Could see him at least being a good 6th man that can do a lot of good things

I'm curious about Dalen Terry as well. Fits with our big ballhandling team. Shooting needs to improve but he's a decent shooter.
                    If Wendell Moore falls, he looks good.
                    Trevor Keels is interesting.
                    Jordan Hall would be another point forward type of option and he has some shooting in him. Probably similar to Kyle Anderson. Not huge on him.

If we go Center, Ismael Kamagate is intriguing

Comment

• Exact type of player we need. Christian Braun.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Exact type of player we need. Christian Braun.

What's his 3pt FG% ?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What's his 3pt FG% ?
                          39%
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jalen Williams is an interesting name

6’6 wing, used to be a PG until he hit a growth spurt. Very athletic, shot 40% from 3 and 80% from the line. Defensively he’s known for his quick hands and gets a lot of steals which suits the way we play as well.

Comment

• Shot is very pure with good form

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Jalen Williams is an interesting name

6’6 wing, used to be a PG until he hit a growth spurt. Very athletic, shot 40% from 3 and 80% from the line. Defensively he’s known for his quick hands and gets a lot of steals which suits the way we play as well.
                                Good find. Another guy who fits the archetype I was saying with Wendell Moore. Playmaking wing, sorta like Scottie, except smaller and with an established shot, maybe a little less known for the defensive end.

I'd throw David Roddy (really big forward, decent defensive quicks though not great, shot the ball well, heck of a rebounder, stat stuffer, can score) on the list too.

Wendell Moore (6'6" wing, great creator/passer, can shoot, decent defensively though not great, kind of Scottie Barnes lite with more of an offensive slant - would need to slip from the late 1st though)
                                Dalen Terry (big PG - good shooting, good defensive metrics)
                                Keon Ellis (3+D SG, good shooter, high steal rate, not as much for playmaking or volume scoring)
                                Walker Kessler (7' C, known for smart defence and quick feet, Poeltl type, long ways to go in terms of jumper, but Raps love to make that bet)
                                Jake LaRavia (big wing, less athletic than our usual pick, but good impact numbers on both ends, all around contributor and can shoot)
                                Jalen Williams (6'6" playmaking wing, smaller and with an established shot, maybe a little less known for the defensive end)
                                David Roddy (6'6" forward, heavy and strong, decently mobile, 6'10" wingspan, great volume scorer and shooter in college, solid rebounder and playmaker, active defensively - 2.5 stocks per 36, height/mobility combo a bit of a drawback but decently athletic)
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X