Everything 2022 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

This can probably be more on our draft range?
    And hey, kid is actually quick for his height and has a nice stroke from three.
    Can also do the turn around fade? I'm sold.
    Right now he is not getting much love on the draft boards but he seems to fit very well with the stretch 5 type that teams are looking for. He also plays with another center (Christian Koloko) who is the defensive anchor on Arizona so his rebounding and shot blocking numbers don't look great. I think he is better in those areas than he shows. Koloko could be another guy to look at as well, 7'1" rim running shot blocker.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post

Right now he is not getting much love on the draft boards but he seems to fit very well with the stretch 5 type that teams are looking for. He also plays with another center (Christian Koloko) who is the defensive anchor on Arizona so his rebounding and shot blocking numbers don't look great. I think he is better in those areas than he shows. Koloko could be another guy to look at as well, 7'1" rim running shot blocker.
      All I want is a 7 footer who can rim run, shot block, shoot the 3 at a 57%+ clip, defend 1-5 and give me emotional support.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

All I want is a 7 footer who can rim run, shot block, shoot the 3 at a 57%+ clip, defend 1-5 and give me emotional support.
        We all are

but Still unborn or could just be licking his Gerber on his high chair or maybe still playing as a teenager somewhere under Masai’s Giants of Africa….

Comment

One of my fav players in the draft along with Max Christie.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

My new favorite prospect in this year's draft is a Canadian.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

If he does not go in the lottery this year I will be surprised.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Well, if we were going to lose to some team after losing to the Pistons, it might as well have been the Magic. Come on pick #31!

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

everything he does has a windup plus he is a 2 foot jumper bad combination, i will pass

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post

everything he does has a windup plus he is a 2 foot jumper bad combination, i will pass
                    Windup, like KD?

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Windup, like KD?
                      KD is taller so he can get away with it. when i say things it’s in relation to the nba. every is a star in college in the nba you have to a elite skill or natural advantage. i hope that makes sense?

i can see this kid getting blocked at the rim a lot he gets blocked at the rim now in college. his angles attacking the basket are poor. i also see a bit of tunnel vision in his game. if we scouting for the g league sure let’s get him

Comment

We could still move up in the draft into the mid 20s potentially. This trade was from last year:

Pacers receive: No. 22 pick in the 2021 NBA draft (Isaiah Jackson)

Wizards receive: Aaron Holiday, No. 31 pick in the 2021 NBA draft

Alternatively:
                        Thunder receive: No. 32 pick in the 2021 NBA draft (Jeremiah Robinson-Earl)

Knicks receive: No. 34 and No. 36 picks in the 2021 NBA Draft

For Centers I am currently interested in looking into the following:

Christian Koloko

Ismael Kamagate

I am also interested in getting a bench scorer on this team. Alternatively, I would check in with Jalen Harris to see how he is doing.

These are some of the Guards who interest me:
                        Christian Braun

Ochai Agbaji

If you wanted a long term project perhaps
                        Jean Montero

lastly Julian Champagne would be interesting.

Comment

Just starting to follow college ball for March madness.. I was totally unaware Adrian griffins kid is an awesome player and is mock at a top 5 draft
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                            We could still move up in the draft into the mid 20s potentially. This trade was from last year:

Pacers receive: No. 22 pick in the 2021 NBA draft (Isaiah Jackson)

Wizards receive: Aaron Holiday, No. 31 pick in the 2021 NBA draft

Alternatively:
                            Thunder receive: No. 32 pick in the 2021 NBA draft (Jeremiah Robinson-Earl)

Knicks receive: No. 34 and No. 36 picks in the 2021 NBA Draft

For Centers I am currently interested in looking into the following:

Christian Koloko

Ismael Kamagate

I am also interested in getting a bench scorer on this team. Alternatively, I would check in with Jalen Harris to see how he is doing.

These are some of the Guards who interest me:
                            Christian Braun

Ochai Agbaji

If you wanted a long term project perhaps
                            Jean Montero

lastly Julian Champagne would be interesting.

Comment

Interesting to see how tonight's performance impacts TyTy Washington's draft position (if at all). Currently mocked around #10 - he shot 2/10 from the field for 5 points, as Kentucky got knocked out in the first round by Saint Peter's.

Oscar Tshiebwe, mocked mid-2nd round, had a good statistical game (30 points, 15 rebounds) for the Wildcats.

Comment

So…..peacocks

Comment

Working...
                                X