• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post

what do you think of him?

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
      Interesting to see how tonight's performance impacts TyTy Washington's draft position (if at all). Currently mocked around #10 - he shot 2/10 from the field for 5 points, as Kentucky got knocked out in the first round by Saint Peter's.

Oscar Tshiebwe, mocked mid-2nd round, had a good statistical game (30 points, 15 rebounds) for the Wildcats.
      Dont know how much a bad march really affects guys. Seem like dudes can shoot up with a good tourney but dont fall for a bad game.. I mean Ben Simmons didnt even make the tournament... Maybe that should have been a sign
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Dont know how much a bad march really affects guys. Seem like dudes can shoot up with a good tourney but dont fall for a bad game.. I mean Ben Simmons didnt even make the tournament... Maybe that should have been a sign
        lol there were a lot of signs with Ben in his documentary for sure.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

what do you think of him?
          I’m terrible at draft projections, but he seems kind of like a bigger, more athletic Desmond Bane. That’s the kind of SG we need here. Problem is that he’s projected to go right at the pick we coughed up to the Spurs for Thad Young.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I’m terrible at draft projections, but he seems kind of like a bigger, more athletic Desmond Bane. That’s the kind of SG we need here. Problem is that he’s projected to go right at the pick we coughed up to the Spurs for Thad Young.
            the middle of the draft is going to be all over the place though this time. There doesn't seem to be a consensus 15-30

Comment

look out for marcus carr had a huge game against purdue

Comment

jaden ivey probably best player in the draft

Comment

Some players I took note of before the tourney started were E.J Liddell and Malaki Branhan from Ohio State, Keegan Murray from Iowa and Benedict Mathurin from Arizona. All purely from an offense perspective. Will definitely be taking a closer look at draft prospects as the NBA season closes and we have a better idea of where we'll be picking.

Comment

Wow what a disappointment and very very underwhelming performance by Jabari Smith of Auburn especially when it mattered most.

Comment

I doubt Auburn getting bounced will impact Jabari's chances of going top 2-3 in the draft, but yeah would have liked to see them make it to another round.

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                        Interesting to see how tonight's performance impacts TyTy Washington's draft position (if at all). Currently mocked around #10 - he shot 2/10 from the field for 5 points, as Kentucky got knocked out in the first round by Saint Peter's.

Oscar Tshiebwe, mocked mid-2nd round, had a good statistical game (30 points, 15 rebounds) for the Wildcats.
                        Oscar Tshiebwe scouting report:

Strengths: 6’8.5 athletic big man … Great length with a 7’4.25 wingspan and 9’1 standing reach … Good athlete. Gets off the ground quickly and finishes plays above the rim. Good energy and consistent motor. Runs the floor well and stays active on both ends. Finishes well in transition and in the half-court as he doesn’t need a gather before taking off … Stays alert and has good hands. Good potential in the pick & roll … Good strength and aggression, likes to bang underneath, and embraces contact …

Great rebounder on both ends and secures nearly everything within reach. Led the adidas Gauntlet with 11.7 rebounds per game in 2018, with 6.1 coming on offense and led the league with a total of 61 offensive rebounds, blowing away second place who recorded 34, showing great timing...
                        Are we sure he isn't on the roster already?

Comment

Like I said months ago, Mathurin is my fav player in this year's draft. He's gonna be a stud.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Anyone watching Duke unc? Who you got? Many saying this is the biggest college ball game since magic bird national championship.
                            Fuck duke, go unc!!
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Anyone watching Duke unc? Who you got? Many saying this is the biggest college ball game since magic bird national championship.
                              Fuck duke, go unc!!
                              I will go for UNC because of MJ

Comment

I will go for UNC because fuck Duke!

Comment

Working...
                                X