Everything 2022 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post
    Like I said months ago, Mathurin is my fav player in this year's draft. He's gonna be a stud.

The SG that we need

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post

KD is taller so he can get away with it. when i say things it’s in relation to the nba. every is a star in college in the nba you have to a elite skill or natural advantage. i hope that makes sense?

i can see this kid getting blocked at the rim a lot he gets blocked at the rim now in college. his angles attacking the basket are poor. i also see a bit of tunnel vision in his game. if we scouting for the g league sure let’s get him
      Kid's playing really well now.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

The SG that we need
        No thanks….we don’t need another Drew league standout for 11 years

Comment

Whoever L2J suggests we take… I have to agree

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

The SG that we need
            I've been sayin this the WHOLE YEAR. We need a starting 2 guard more than a starting C. Mathurin is out of their reach. He's probably going to get drafted in the top 10 maybe even top 5. Another guy that I like Dyson Daniel - been talking about since last year not sure where he's projected to go though. Max Christie is another one. All these three would be an upgrade over what they have right now.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't know anything about these prospects yet, but if you are projecting us a SG, make sure they have a long wingspan and can guard at least 1 - 3. Otherwise I doubt we'd be interested.

Comment

Going out on a limb here but Trent Jr is probably going to be a better SG than anyone available to them in the second round.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Whoever L2J suggests we take… I have to agree
                  LJ2 wrote:
                  Going out on a limb here but Trent Jr is probably going to be a better SG than anyone available to them in the second round.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    Not trying to play devil's advocate, but Trent Jr himself was a second rounder.... drafted at #37. That spot will be available to the Raps this year.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but Trent Jr himself was a second rounder.... drafted at #37. That spot will be available to the Raps this year.
                      No offense but Come on golden, you have been feeding TRex hate crusade on Gary Trent Jr.

Comment

I didn't know he was a 2nd round pick. Am I shocked? no. Like I've been saying the whole year, players like Trent are so easy to find. You can find players like that late in the 1st round or 2nd round. Most teams in the leaguue have players like Trent on their team. The Knicks have 2 players like that(Fournier and Burks).
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

I didn't know he was a 2nd round pick. Am I shocked? no. Like I've been saying the whole year, players like Trent are so easy to find. You can find players like that late in the 1st round or 2nd round. Most teams in the leaguue have players like Trent on their team. The Knicks have 2 players like that(Fournier and Burks).
                          You re do that draft Trent goes top 15. This is like saying you can find a Rudy gobert and jokic in the 2nd round of every draft.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

You re do that draft Trent goes top 15. This is like saying you can find a Rudy gobert and jokic in the 2nd round of every draft.
                            Not the same at all. Centers like Gobert are tough to find and Jokic is one of a kind. Trent? Trent is a classic one trick phony 2 guard who does nothing but shoot jump shots. Again, there's so many players like that in this league.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

GTJ is a perfectly fine starting 2 guard on ANY team in the league. That said, he's also clearly the 5th best/most important starter, and the spot we could most easily upgrade.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I'm surprised that he was drafted so late but I stand by my opinion. When he's on his game he can really push our offense to another level. I don't think you find that in the 2nd round of the draft. He was a better SG this season than many of the high FRP's this past draft including Suggs, Green, and everyone's favorite Keon Johnson (I kid, I kid). They may surpass Trent or Trent may end up better than those guys benefiting from the Raps development program. We shall see.

Comment

Working...
                                X