Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          Raptors type of player.

I wonder what this kid's nickname is

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I wonder what this kid's nickname is
            With that name, who needs a nickname
            Probably something lame like Burnie or Burner....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Kofi cockburn?
              Didn't McDonalds get sued for that?

Comment

Is there a 6'-7" to 6'11" guy with guard skills in our range? Ismael Kamagate is a big rim protector, but I'm not sure he fits the mold

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Is there a 6'-7" to 6'11" guy with guard skills in our range? Ismael Kamagate is a big rim protector, but I'm not sure he fits the mold
                  Figuring out who will be available in our range is the difficult part for me. There's a general consensus of who is going to get picked in one order or the other in the top 20 or so, but then it can get really murky. You can also throw in guys from other leagues in at that point as options.

Hopefully we hear about who Raps are scouting in other leagues like we did with Giddey last year. Was a really good indicator of the Barnes pick.

Comment

There is a good chance we could move up with this pick too. There's a chance that a team might not want the guaranteed 1st round contract on there books. They may want a draft and stash guy.

Comment

Here's my first suggestion for our SRP on draft night.

Dalen, who reminds me a bit of Delon Wright but longer and more athletic, caught my eye for his defense. I haven't seen his name in the first round of any mock drafts, but I'm expecting him to work his way there once workouts begin. Listed at 6-7 and looks like he has really long arms though I couldn't find his wingspan listed anywhere and looks like he really digs down on defense, typical Raptor draft pick. Poor shooter right now, also typical Raptor draft pick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyT8xi7QJro

Comment

My super early prediction with nearly no research has us taking Moussa Diabate.

6'10 forward who is a very versatile defender. Sounds like a Raptor to me.

Comment

What we need is a shooter with size. No midget point guards, no "versatile" 6'9 wingspan guy who can do a little of everything and a lot of nothing.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

How did this have no likes? Amazing work sir.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              What we need is a shooter with size. No midget point guards, no "versatile" 6'9 wingspan guy who can do a little of everything and a lot of nothing.
                              There aren't a lot of those and even fewer that can cut it on defense. Just need to go balls in defensive players and hold every team to under 90.

Comment

This kid seems intriguing Ousmane Dieng, G/F, NZ Breakers, Kevin O'Connor has him 14th but every other mock draft has him right around where we are picking. Seems like our type of guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X