Everything 2022 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

Looks like Ellis measured small, just under 6-4. Super skilled, but who knows. Either way, so far, it looks like the Raps haven't talked to him.
    every site i went to said 6’6 and he doesn’t look 6’4 for sure he is taller that jalen suggs who is 6’4

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

every site i went to said 6’6 and he doesn’t look 6’4 for sure he is taller that jalen suggs who is 6’4
      He's at the combine.. they measured him at 6'4.75 (and that's with shoes). He also has a 6'8.5 wingspan. Seems like he's the second skinniest guy there too at 167.4 pounds. Only Terq is smaller at 165.2 pounds.

Comment

• I didn't see anything other than measurements for Dalen Terry. He didn't participate in any scrimmages. I want to believe the Raps made him a promise they would draft him so asked he doesn't participate

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

And they all make sense. Kings were already looking to make a Playoff push with the Sabonis trade. Although I doubt we get the 4th pick, they can probably do better than Trent with that.

Blazers have Lillard and should be looking to restock with win now players.

Pelicans are already a Playoff team and should look at ways to improve that now rather than later.

Some people may not like Trent, but he is still a 15-18 PPG scorer, can shoot the ball at a 38% clip, provides some defense and is 23 years old. His contract is coming up, but if a team does trade for him, they'll have his bird rights.
          In the unlikely scenario that the Raptors trade up. Let's say they trade Trent plus for the Kings 4th overall pick(again unlikely). The guy that I would target is Shaedon Sharpe. I think Sharpe is the best player in this year's draft. I said it many times here that if I had the 1st overall pick I would take him 1st overall. I don't think the Magic have the balls to do it though.

Another guy that I like is Dyson Daniels. Most mocks have him going in the 20s. I don't know why, I think Daniels a top 10 talent in this year's draft maybe even top 5. Mathurin is another one. Definitely a top 10 talent.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• watching his combine scrimmage now

Comment

• ok your right keon is too small his body is not nba ready. he may go undrafted

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

In the unlikely scenario that the Raptors trade up. Let's say they trade Trent plus for the Kings 4th overall pick(again unlikely). The guy that I would target is Shaedon Sharpe. I think Sharpe is the best player in this year's draft. I said it many times here that if I had the 1st overall pick I would take him 1st overall. I don't think the Magic have the balls to do it though.

Another guy that I like is Dyson Daniels. Most mocks have him going in the 20s. I don't know why, I think Daniels a top 10 talent in this year's draft maybe even top 5. Mathurin is another one. Definitely a top 10 talent.
                If the Raptors get 4th, Sharpe would be the guy to get.

All 3 are Raptors-esque type players. Tall, long wing players who can do a bit of everything. Sharpe is only listed around 6'5, but has the longest wingspan of the 3 at 6'11. The other 2 are taller with slightly lower wingspans.

Comment

• i am not seeing any difference makers scottie pippen jr solid, kofi cockburn takes up space good rebound, keon ellis has good hands good basketball iq. seabron stood out a bit can’t shoot to save his life. watching a second game with keon. but i didn’t see any fits for toronto

Comment

• dyson daniels is growing on me i still would love to see what 10 lbs muscle and a year or 2 in the league looks like with keon

Comment

• we should trade out of this draft

Comment

we should trade out of this draft
                        how lol we don't have a first rounder.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

how lol we don't have a first rounder.
                          i guess that’s why we got rid of our first rounder anyways this team doesn’t get better without a trade. whoever we get from the draft will be champenge level

Comment

• Good thing is that they are looking at guys at a more skilled position so maybe they find someone playable. Likely though it's Flynn and Banton getting more mins next season over the rookie.

Comment

we should trade out of this draft
                              We did..they didn't want any cap first rd money, they wanted more cap flexibility.
                              This draft isn't that good and u can find some second rds who are better than 1st rd..
                              Masai gets it..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

no no and no keon ellis is better than all of them
                                How do you know that... or I should say, why do you think that?

Comment

Working...
                                X