Everything 2022 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boi wrote: View Post

How do you know that... or I should say, why do you think that?
    i take that back his body is not nba ready

Comment

• I found my guy 6'11" bouncy athlete that can move and shoot 3's.

Karlo Matkovic
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
        Good thing is that they are looking at guys at a more skilled position so maybe they find someone playable. Likely though it's Flynn and Banton getting more mins next season over the rookie.
        I don't know if flynn is don't the team to start the season but depending on the rookie I think they will see time next year but expect it to be 10 minutes a game.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

We did..they didn't want any cap first rd money, they wanted more cap flexibility.
          This draft isn't that good and u can find some second rds who are better than 1st rd..
          Masai gets it..
          they also saw the draft as flat so there is a big chance that one of the guys they want will drop.

Comment

• i wonder if this kid can put on weight?

Comment

• Of all the guys the Raps have been reported to interview so far, Dyson Daniels looks like the best fit. His game reminds me a bit of Josh Giddey's. Mathurin would be pretty damn exciting though if Raps think his game translates well to NBA.
              Last edited by LJ2; Mon May 23, 2022, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Of all the guys the Raps have been reported to interview so far, Dyson Daniels looks like the best fit. His game reminds me a bit of Josh Giddey's. Maturing would be pretty damn exciting though if Raps think his game translates well to NBA.
                Dyson reminds you of Giddey? Giddey is a PG. Dyson Daniels is a 3D guy.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post

i wonder if this kid can put on weight?
                  I've been looking more closely at Kamagate as well. He's around 220-225 pounds and looks like he can easily add more. The NBA will be a huge jump and I feel he would need a couple years to really show what he can be, but I am rooting for a legit sized big in the draft.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Dyson reminds you of Giddey? Giddey is a PG. Dyson Daniels is a 3D guy.
                    Parts of his game, yeah. Daniel's seems like a pretty good passers, dribbles with his head up type of guy. He looks like the high IQ type of player Raps would want.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post

I've been looking more closely at Kamagate as well. He's around 220-225 pounds and looks like he can easily add more. The NBA will be a huge jump and I feel he would need a couple years to really show what he can be, but I am rooting for a legit sized big in the draft.
                      It's not often I watch a highlight reel and come out thinking that is a bad player lol. Crazy amount of dribbles in the post. Lots of development needed like you pointed out, but size is valuable.

Comment

Of all the guys the Raps have been reported to interview so far, Dyson Daniels looks like the best fit. His game reminds me a bit of Josh Giddey's. Maturing would be pretty damn exciting though if Raps think his game translates well to NBA.
                        Isn't he mocked to be picked in the lottery? I don't see how we can get him.

Comment

• I am sure early in the Raps system he would be used and as a hard roller and lob threat. Defensively he seems to move his feet well and is a rim protector.

Still like Karlo Matkovic as well. Not a traditional lumbering big but top level athlete that looks to have a fluid shot.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Isn't he mocked to be picked in the lottery? I don't see how we can get him.
                            He is and I'm not sure either, but I think he fits better than any of the other guys they've talked too. Raps have been interviewing a bunch of guys expected to go in the lottery fueling some conversation around here that they may try and trade up.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              I am sure early in the Raps system he would be used and as a hard roller and lob threat. Defensively he seems to move his feet well and is a rim protector.

Still like Karlo Matkovic as well. Not a traditional lumbering big but top level athlete that looks to have a fluid shot.
                              Raps went with a really tight rotation last season to the point of being stubborn. I just don't see a really green C getting any minutes. Barnes was clearly ahead of the game and had high IQ, Kamagate isn't near that level yet.

Comment

• My top 5 players in this draft:

1. Sharpe
                                2. Holmgren
                                3. Smith
                                4. Daniels
                                5. Mathurin

Players that I'd like to see the Raps target at 33:

1. Braun
                                2. Besson
                                3. Terquavion Smith
                                4. McGowens
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X