Everything 2022 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    I wonder if Sharpe going 7th means OG could be traded. Have been thinking that since the draft started. We'll see.
    Nah Woj would've tweeted it by now.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• i would make that trade OG for sharpe and…

Comment

• anyways this is the highest OG stock will ever be i think we will look back at this night and be like this was the beginning. the end for bobby

Comment

• i really hope OG proves me wrong but i wasn’t wrong on demar and i doubt i am wrong here. wife keeps trying to get me to podcast not happening

Comment

• I like this Sochan guy. Seems like a good bloke and that is one mess of an accent. Heck of a suit, too.

Comment

• Our national team is going to be stacked

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                Our national team is going to be stacked
                5 years out

Comment

• I forgot Lillard was super high on Sharpe, so it makes sense why the Blazers drafted him.

Comment

• good pick knicks

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      DRAFT NIGHT POLL:

After which pick will the first awkward interview of a recently drafted player, wearing the hat of one team, find out from the interviewer that he was actually picked/traded to another team

Bonus point awarded if the panel tells the player he was traded AFTER they've asked him questions that force him to to say things like "Team X is a great organization, I had a positive workout with them, and I'm looking forward to seeing how I can make the Xs better"
                      Winner: The Knicks, who drafted Dieng, only to send him to OKC

Comment

• wow

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                          Our national team is going to be stacked
                          It’s already pretty stacked right now, compared to any team except USA, obviously.

Comment

• okc gm is good boy

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Winner: The Knicks, who drafted Dieng, only to send him to OKC
                              Chet, dieng, and now pick #12..the young as fuck get way way younger. Gotta wonder if they're moving on from shai already now
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• No Trades..So Sad...
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X