Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

...Right...

So Woj is saying Ron Harper Jr is coming on a 2 way. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...C-waSr7t8qAAAA
    If he is half the player his father was and has the same hard nosed attitude, he would be a great signing.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      We gonna sign Julian Champagnie as a UDFA?
      The evil twin brother signed a 2 way with the 76'ers.

Comment

• Juzang went undrafted. Last yr he was projected to go late in the 1st round.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post

...Right...

So Woj is saying Ron Harper Jr is coming on a 2 way. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1...C-waSr7t8qAAAA
          Only thing I know is his dad got namedropped by Big L in a rap so it’s only right he gets namedropped by Drake

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I mean, yes, but both are also incredibly talented in their respective fields.
            they are just crushing it in life honestly.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              I think the Raptors weren't particularly high on anybody remaining on board at this point so they went with the 7ft1 guy to keep the fan base happy which was a plus & from Cameron as well which is also a plus considering our best player is from Cameron & the Raptors were eliminated by a centre from Cameron in the playoffs ( therefore a position of need)

At the very list we have a guy that should be fun and easy to root for.
              I like the pick for second round it' a crapshoot but yah, no surprise we "with the 33rd pick, the Toronto Raptors choose, from Cameroon ...."

I hope Masai hits on this one
              Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Jun 24, 2022, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

That's actually a great UDFA signing. Excellent shooter and scorer, nailed big shots to win big games.
                Agreed. Can really shoot it and has a huge wingspan. They'll see if his defence holds up on the 905 and might have some cheap wing depth if it works out.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  I think the Raptors weren't particularly high on anybody remaining on board at this point so they went with the 7ft1 guy to keep the fan base happy which was a plus & from Cameron as well which is also a plus considering our best player is from Cameron & the Raptors were eliminated by a centre from Cameron in the playoffs ( therefore a position of need)

At the very list we have a guy that should be fun and easy to root for.
                  I don't agree with this take. I think they might have taken this guy if they'd kept their 1st. He seems like the sort of player they would be very high on.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ron Harper Jr. looks like a steal! I think he could get some rotation minutes. Seems to have the old man crafty game already (way to teach him Ron Sr.). 6'6" 7'0" wing span, can shoot the ball and guard 2-4... I'm pretty pumped about this draft class.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                      Ron Harper Jr. looks like a steal! I think he could get some rotation minutes. Seems to have the old man crafty game already (way to teach him Ron Sr.). 6'6" 7'0" wing span, can shoot the ball and guard 2-4... I'm pretty pumped about this draft class.
                      Yeah, I think he gets a lot of 905 time early to test his defensive principles more than anything, but later in the year and going forward he could be some very nice cheap wing depth, and if he can shoot at the NBA level that's always helpful.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• That was a pretty fun draft. Didn't expect Paolo to go first. That was a bit of a shocker.

I thought Detroit and Memphis did great. Memphis reached for both LaRavia and Roddy, but I think those guys will excel in Memphis' system. Detroit essentially got Duren and Kemba for Grant. Duren could be the best big in the draft. He looks like he'll be a monster. And because they picked after the Kings, you know they'll get a great player out of Ivey.

NY got 3 non-lottery picks in next years draft (some will likely be bumped to future years) for their lottery pick this year. Was that good or bad for the Knicks? I'm not sure. Draft picks are usually worth quite a bit, so I'm surprised OKC did that. They must really like Dieng.

Shout out to the 4 Canadians. Mathurin and Sharpe go 6 & 7. Nembhard and Houstan go 30 & 31.

Comment

• Surprised they went with Harper over Champagnie 2.0. Don't know much about Ron's kid, but it's pretty cool that we have a couple of jr's on our team. Gary's kid and now Ron's kid.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Opinion of one man, doesn’t hold any kind of weight at all.

but thanks
                            You're welcome.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Harper Jr. has that sneaky athleticism for a guy that looks out of shape, sort of like Barkley. He looks a bit slow to me out on the perimeter but hard to say until he's out there live. Sort of reminds me of TD in that he's not the conventional defense first player Raps look for.

Comment

• Massai is looking at the future of the game really well. I think this wave of 3 point shooting game will soon end, and classic centers will regain their value again.
                                Warriors philosophy will not last for a long time, maybe it will go with Curry's retirement.
                                If a guy like Koloko improves his mid range, I think he will be an amazing addition to this team.
                                Last edited by RaptorsVictim; Fri Jun 24, 2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X