X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer
    replied
    Limited Upside wrote: View Post

On an expiring contract? For the 12 pick?? I’ll tell you right now that makes no sense for OKC.
    If they wanted to resign him. Any Gary trade 100% depends on the receiving team planning on resigning him. He's not a rental if you're willing to pay him 20+M per year, he'd sign a long term deal like that for sure.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

There were slim chances the Raptors would have drafted Miller as he is too raw and the Raptors want a more experienced player that could play some bench minutes this season without Nick Nurse plucking his hair out.
    At the end of season presser, both Fred and Nurse said stuff to the effect of "development time is over", i.e., it's winning time and they don't have the patience for development projects.

Sure feels like the Raptors are going to draft a more NBA ready player, like when they picked Delon & Norm to add to the Kyle/DeMar rising core. If we keep the 33rd pick, then I could easily see them drafting a high floor, 4-year college guy, along the lines of Andrew Nembhard.

Leave a comment:

• Limited Upside
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

Gary for the 12th pick.

I've done zero research to see if that makes sense for them. We could take Derrick Favors to free up a roster spot for them and add another former Georgia Tech player to the roster (Thad played for GT as well).
    On an expiring contract? For the 12 pick?? I’ll tell you right now that makes no sense for OKC.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I'm thinking we could get that 12th pick depending on if we want to send a future pick
    Gary for the 12th pick.

I've done zero research to see if that makes sense for them. We could take Derrick Favors to free up a roster spot for them and add another former Georgia Tech player to the roster (Thad played for GT as well).

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Leonard Miller has apparently withdrawn from the draft - he apparently will sign with the Ignite, so will be able to be watched through the 905.
    There were slim chances the Raptors would have drafted Miller as he is too raw and the Raptors want a more experienced player that could play some bench minutes this season without Nick Nurse plucking his hair out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X