Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Twenty One (Blackjack!) Boston at Raptors Sunday November 28th 6pm on SN1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Lottery Draft again..yikes..didn't expect this.
    Were Definitely rebuilding. It's strange, that u have all these guys out, Trent, OG, Byrch..are we tanking again.
    Another loss at home and another Center beat our a@@ again..Hordford and Kanter took it 2 raptors. Achiuwa should worry a lot less about his stupid hair and just play some f#$#$ D...his not a Center, I like him, but he so raw and sometimes just plays stupid, a lot of mistakes, Siakim doesn't help either, that guy has no idea how 2 box out. Siakim needs 2 stop yelling, screaming, when u have the ball, so annoying, dude it's on u..not the officials.
    I hate that I get on here and cry about this team every time, but damn..is it honestly that hard 2 find a good center.
    Anyway..Im yeah..I believe raptors have a lot of home games in a row and if they lose 70 percent or even more, than u can just close the doors for this season.
    I'll be really pissed..u really don't want me on here if that happens, I did not expect 2 be this bad.
    i agree about pascal only good thing is there are suppose to be centers in this draft lol

    Comment


    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

      If Siakam is Small Forward then he's a shitty small forward if he can't get over the screens.
      facts

      he is very much out of shape and maybe this is the real pascal for all his talk about being the man …

      to be honest the only time he has to fight over the screen is to prevent fred from being the guy in the corner defending that side of the court because he cant.

      Last edited by grindhouse; Sun Nov 28, 2021, 09:55 PM.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

        If Siakam is Small Forward then he's a shitty small forward if he can't get over the screens.
        Well good thing Pascal isn't a SF, Yuta isn't a SG and Barnes isn't a PG. Only right one is Banton can play PG.

        Comment


        • slaw wrote: View Post

          Lol. A lot do happen on plays they force even when it has been blown up, which is hilarious cause the offense is so poor in tactics they don’t actually have many options.
          Well, Nurse’s offense is all about giving our players the freedom read & react on the fly, so as to be spontaneous and not predictable. Problem with that philosophy is that most players do fall into predictable patterns, especially when they’re under pressure. The less talented, the less options and even more predictable they are.

          Comment


          • golden wrote: View Post

            Well, Nurse’s offense is all about giving our players the freedom read & react on the fly, so as to be spontaneous and not predictable. Problem with that philosophy is that most players do fall into predictable patterns, especially when they’re under pressure. The less talented, the less options and even more predictable they are.
            I get it but in practice it is mostly just guys standing around watching whoever has the ball jack up a shot. There’s very little reading and reacting. It’s more confusion and paralysis.

            Comment


            • A.I wrote: View Post

              Well good thing Pascal isn't a SF, Yuta isn't a SG and Barnes isn't a PG. Only right one is Banton can play PG.
              last one for the night

              if barnes is the best passer on the team why wouldnt u want the other guys to move and set screens for each?

              also if barnes is your point guard who is defending him ? a big most likely so that mean there is no rim protection, u mean to tell me these coaches who get paid all this money cant figure that one thing out? and to even break it down deeper if they put a small guy on barnes then he can WALK to the rim or play off ball and go to the post. it now opens all kinds of shots for him cause their are not many point guards that could stop his shot.

              play the match ups

              Comment


              • Three positive things that I can say about this game:

                1. FVV is playing like an all star. I don't see him making the AS game though because of the Raps record.
                2. Barnes 3rd quarter.
                3. No Boucher.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • Scottie feeling comfortable enough to even attempt 10 threes is a watershed moment.

                  Comment


                  • grindhouse wrote: View Post

                    last one for the night

                    if barnes is the best passer on the team why wouldnt u want the other guys to move and set screens for each?

                    also if barnes is your point guard who is defending him ? a big most likely so that mean there is no rim protection, u mean to tell me these coaches who get paid all this money cant figure that one thing out? and to even break it down deeper if they put a small guy on barnes then he can WALK to the rim or play off ball and go to the post. it now opens all kinds of shots for him cause their are not many point guards that could stop his shot.

                    play the match ups
                    This isn't the 80s where you can throw Magic at PG and post him up all game. If you're not a threat from the perimeter shooting off dribble, then you won't be a good PG. All they have to do is go under a screen and cut you off from driving. Barnes isn't particularly quick either like Banton is. He has long strides, but he isn't quick. You play him at his natural SF/PF role and use him as a facilitator there.

                    You mean the coaches who won a championship and has a track record of developing players into high quality players? Yes they get paid, so let them do the job they are successful at. You can keep going though in the hopes they might listen.

                    Comment


                    • One positive thing I can say about this game…

                      Scottie/ OG and GTJ are the main core and future of this team

                      Everybody else should be expendable

                      on to the next game
                      You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                      When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                      Comment


                      • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        One positive thing I can say about this game…

                        Scottie/ OG and GTJ are the main core and future of this team

                        Everybody else should be expendable

                        on to the next game
                        you must be joking about gtj right... I would trade him away in a heart beat for a chance to get shai and toss in picks.

                        Comment


                        • A.I wrote: View Post

                          This isn't the 80s where you can throw Magic at PG and post him up all game. If you're not a threat from the perimeter shooting off dribble, then you won't be a good PG. All they have to do is go under a screen and cut you off from driving. Barnes isn't particularly quick either like Banton is. He has long strides, but he isn't quick. You play him at his natural SF/PF role and use him as a facilitator there.

                          You mean the coaches who won a championship and has a track record of developing players into high quality players? Yes they get paid, so let them do the job they are successful at. You can keep going though in the hopes they might listen.
                           

                          Comment


                          • pay attention to the spacing even watch magic video there is no difference to todays nba. u can create space to work not everything is croas over cross over dribble

                            Comment


                            • TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

                              you must be joking about gtj right... I would trade him away in a heart beat for a chance to get shai and toss in picks.
                              Nah, don’t see it….Actually there’s more chance for VanVleet to go the other way than GTJ in exchange of Shai. Masai and Bobby are now after length.

                              But I digress….as far as your boy Siakam is concerned, he has 13.3 field goal attempts and only scoring 17.7 points in 9 games. I am hoping when he reaches the 15th game mark, he should be taking more attempts and more scoring than VanVleet. By then he at least should elevate his value commensurate to the $33 million he is getting this season.
                              You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

                              When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


                              Comment


                              • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                                Sorta.. that random lineup nick played to start the 4th cut it to 4. The put it away against out starters
                                Yeah I guess I was wrong. Felt like Malachi and Champagnie were on the floor when all the bad things were happening but maybe not. They were both -10s but three starters were just as bad.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X