No announcement yet.

Game Twenty One (Blackjack!) Boston at Raptors Sunday November 28th 6pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the other hand we need not look at it any further that Goran might well have a serious family matter to take care of ... I believe his wife and young son are in Toronto as well?

Comment

Gonna be a big yuta game. Lots of extra mi s available. Interesting to see who nick goes to start at the 2. My guess would be svi
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        On the other hand we need not look at it any further that Goran might well have a serious family matter to take care of ... I believe his wife and young son are in Toronto as well?
        Truth. Hopefully all is ok.
        I wish him the best.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          Gonna be a big yuta game. Lots of extra mi s available. Interesting to see who nick goes to start at the 2. My guess would be svi
          Yuta still has a hard cap on minutes though apparently, which is too bad.

11 bodies total tonight, including Yuta on a minutes restriction.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            I do think the Raptors and Goran have a mutual agreement to not play him outside of some injuries where he was forced to play, but this isn't one of those situations. If he already hasn't been playing games, no reason to lie and say he is out for personal matters.

Comment

Will be interesting to see who takes Gary's shots

Comment

Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Will be interesting to see who takes Gary's shots
                Hopefully scottie

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

I do think the Raptors and Goran have a mutual agreement to not play him outside of some injuries where he was forced to play, but this isn't one of those situations. If he already hasn't been playing games, no reason to lie and say he is out for personal matters.
                  If I had to guess (and it's just a guess) Dragic is using the opportunity to spend extended time with his family over the holiday season, which the normal demands of the NBA schedule wouldn't accomodate.

His eldest is 8, so still exciting for the kids

Comment

Why waste a challenge 3 minutes into game?

Comment

why challenge this early?

Comment

2 awful turnovers by Barnes.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Nurse yanks Scottie early, coaches challenge early. Lol. He wants a win, badly.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                            2 awful turnovers by Barnes.
                            He’s deferring to Siakam and FVV since Pascal came back instead of being aggressive like before.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

He’s deferring to Siakam and FVV since Pascal came back instead of being aggressive like before.
                              Well those turnovers have nothing do with that. One was an inbound pass turnover. Its a good hook. Let him regroup.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

The two turnovers had nothing to do with SIakam and FVV.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X