X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA bricks it for a fitting final possession

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Half of Scottie’s turnovers are when he remembers at the last minute that he has to pass it back to Fred and Pascal.
      Whatever it was, still a bad jump pass.

Comment

• Too much disruption in the lineup ... can they even practice knowing who is playing with whom? Not an excuse but the number of injuries and NN lineup juggling will result in this barfing. Feel for Fred.

Comment

Half of Scottie’s turnovers are when he remembers at the last minute that he has to pass it back to Fred and Pascal.
          No man. You can't blame his T.O on anyone but himself.. that's a understandable criticism he is loose with the ball, jumps alot looking to pass without a clear option and throws some high lazy passes at times. Rookie stuff gotta clean it up tho. Won't be able to go to him I'm the clutch till he can be solid with the ball
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Siakam sucks. All he does out there is scream. Defensively, he keeps getting into foul trouble because he keeps reaching. Move your feet man.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

No man. You can't blame his T.O on anyone but himself.. that's a understandable criticism he is loose with the ball, jumps alot looking to pass without a clear option and throws some high lazy passes at times. Rookie stuff gotta clean it up tho. Won't be able to go to him I'm the clutch till he can be solid with the ball
              I’m not too sure we’ll be worrying about clutch time a lot this year.

Comment

• Good to see Scottie make some 3s, and bad to see him with careless turnovers. It's too bad Svi didn't step up - maybe it's a confidence/comfort thing. It's a development year so I don't mind the losses.

Comment

• Only Rap with a positive plus minus was Yuta -- +15

Comment

I’m not too sure we’ll be worrying about clutch time a lot this year.
                    Saw it against Portland. And he turned it over on 2 key possessions
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Beans wrote: View Post
                      Good to see Scottie make some 3s, and bad to see him with careless turnovers. It's too bad Svi didn't step up - maybe it's a confidence/comfort thing. It's a development year so I don't mind the losses.
                      Except when it's the C**tics.

Comment

Lol. A lot do happen on plays they force even when it has been blown up, which is hilarious cause the offense is so poor in tactics they don’t actually have many options.

Comment

• We need a rundown of how often Siakam scores from the midpost. I swear to god it’s got to be ~10% of the time even though it’s one of their go to sets.

Comment

• Lottery Draft again..yikes..didn't expect this.
                            Were Definitely rebuilding. It's strange, that u have all these guys out, Trent, OG, Byrch..are we tanking again.
                            Another loss at home and another Center beat our a@@ again..Hordford and Kanter took it 2 raptors. Achiuwa should worry a lot less about his stupid hair and just play some f#$#$ D...his not a Center, I like him, but he so raw and sometimes just plays stupid, a lot of mistakes, Siakim doesn't help either, that guy has no idea how 2 box out. Siakim needs 2 stop yelling, screaming, when u have the ball, so annoying, dude it's on u..not the officials.
                            I hate that I get on here and cry about this team every time, but damn..is it honestly that hard 2 find a good center.
                            Anyway..Im yeah..I believe raptors have a lot of home games in a row and if they lose 70 percent or even more, than u can just close the doors for this season.
                            I'll be really pissed..u really don't want me on here if that happens, I did not expect 2 be this bad.
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• scottie gets hot…
                              fred tries to get the middle scottie is open no pass…fred brings the ball out tries again scottie open again no pass. play ends up with no points.

same thing a few plays later on the other side of the court fred once again can’t penetrate no pass out to open scottie. at that point i was done with this game celtics go on a run game over.

bongo looked good barnes looked good yuta hit your damn shots.

precious 3 wasnt there.

pascal is playing into shape hopefully. i said last game he cant get over screens they need to switch. and to his credit he forced his way and had 5 fouls before the forth cause guess what he cant get over screens.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                scottie gets hot…
                                fred tries to get the middle scottie is open no pass…fred brings the ball out tries again scottie open again no pass. play ends up with no points.

same thing a few plays later on the other side of the court fred once again can’t penetrate no pass out to open scottie. at that point i was done with this game celtics go on a run game over.

bongo looked good barnes looked good yuta hit your damn shots.

precious 3 wasnt there.

pascal is playing into shape hopefully. i said last game he cant get over screens they need to switch. and to his credit he forced his way and had 5 fouls before the forth cause guess what he cant get over screens.
                                If Siakam is Small Forward then he's a shitty small forward if he can't get over the screens.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X