Marc Gasol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Kawhi Leonard is the guy we should throw the max at, if spurs match oh well at least we tried
    He already said he wants to be a Spur for life
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Gasol will definitely get max especially since max next year is going to be well under max in 2 years.

No shot for raps.

Spurs said to be interested as well.

Timmy replacement.
      Nothing is impossible with the Masai
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        He already said he wants to be a Spur for life
        Yeah I know but we have to at least try and offer the max if he accepts then it's on the spurs to match.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Nothing is impossible with the Masai
          He will be 31 next season, declining on a max deal, getting same rebounds in over 50% more minutes JV is now.

"No, thanks." - Masai Ujiri

Comment

He will be 31 next season, declining on a max deal, getting same rebounds in over 50% more minutes JV is now.

"No, thanks." - Masai Ujiri
            If he declines anything like his older brother than I say "Yes Masai". His also a year older than our best player(Kyle Lowry). Most of the players on this team are around that 27-30 age. We need to strike while the iron is hot. The East is there for the taking. Seems like the perfect move with how much momentum Toronto has right now. You always say how important it is to have a two Center. I figured you'd like this move or does it only apply when were talking about JV?
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

If he declines anything like his older brother than I say "Yes Masai". His also a year older than our best player(Kyle Lowry). Most of the players on this team are around that 27-30 age. We need to strike while the iron is hot. The East is there for the taking. Seems like the perfect move with how much momentum Toronto has right now. You always say how important it is to have a two Center. I figured you'd like this move or does it only apply when were talking about JV?
              Unlike you Masai cares about the future and we are in no way shape or form a contender with Emar as our #1 option we need someone who is more of a leader and team player not some selfish chucker who only cares about himself. Gasol would be a great addition to any team but we're not contenders and we're not mortgaging our future just because the East is weak. This is something Colangelo would do and you were probably one of Bryan's followers.

Comment

Gasol will definitely get max especially since max next year is going to be well under max in 2 years.

No shot for raps.

Spurs said to be interested as well.

Timmy replacement.
                Oh my god, Gasol playing in Pop's system? Please happen.

Comment

Unlike you Masai cares about the future and we are in no way shape or form a contender with Emar as our #1 option we need someone who is more of a leader and team player not some selfish chucker who only cares about himself. Gasol would be a great addition to any team but we're not contenders and we're not mortgaging our future just because the East is weak. This is something Colangelo would do and you were probably one of Bryan's followers.
                  I didn't know one player was our future?
                  We still have a lot of other young players with upside(Ross, DD, Bruno, Bebe). Obviously you have a bias towards JV so you can't be objective to this debate.

All I'm saying we have Very good player in Lowry. Who is about to play his best basketball of his career in the next 4 years. I just don't want that to go waste waiting on a player who we Don't even know if he'll ever be close to Marc Gasol caliber. Do you understand what a player like Gasol could do to Dd game? Its pretty obvious that the players on this team don't respect JV as an offensive weapon(don't blame them he hasn't been consistent). A player with Gasol's resume automatically demands respect when he walks into a room.

This the best Center in the game were talking about ppl. We'd be stupid not even throw are hat in the ring. One thing Masai is not is stupid.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I didn't know one player was our future?
                    We still have a lot of other young players with upside(Ross, DD, Bruno, Bebe). Obviously you have a bias towards JV so you can't be objective to this debate.

All I'm saying we have Very good player in Lowry. Who is about to play his best basketball of his career in the next 4 years. I just don't want that to go waste waiting on a player who we Don't even know if he'll ever be close to Marc Gasol caliber. Do you understand what a player like Gasol could do to Dd game? Its pretty obvious that the players on this team don't respect JV as an offensive weapon(don't blame them he hasn't been consistent). A player with Gasol's resume automatically demands respect when he walks into a room.

This the best Center in the game were talking about ppl. We'd be stupid not even throw are hat in the ring. One thing Masai is not is stupid.
                    If you think I have a Jonas bias then you must have a Chucker and Casey bias

Comment

Grab gasol and let um play the 4

Comment

Not agile enough for that position
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Grab gasol and let um play the 4
                          It would be awesome if we could run a lineup like that. But I don't think Gasol is fast enough.

Comment

He is not coming here, we already have our future in JV.

I just hope he isn't going to want to join his brother in Chicago or sign with the Cavs, that would make me wanna puke.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              He is not coming here, we already have our future in JV.

I just hope he isn't going to want to join his brother in Chicago or sign with the Cavs, that would make me wanna puke.
                              Cavs won't have the cap room and Chicago already has Noah.

Comment

Whats with this new thing you have with spelling Demar's name without the D? Is it for lack of defense?

(Or because you don't wanna give him the D? 😎I'll be here all week)
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X