No announcement yet.

Game TWENTY THREE Bucks @ Raptors December 2nd, 2021 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iso, iso, iso, iso. That's alll they do on offense. None of these guys are great iso guys though.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

good pass scottie fred get your head in the game

Comment

Now do u understand with Freddy..dribble,dribble,dribble..hold the ball, all of them play selfish, horrible at pick an roll offense, 2 small, doesn't know the find those lanes, his not a pg..Whatever..it's frustrating watching this crap..The broadcasters are killing me, I like Jack..his alright,rest are garbage.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
          Now do u understand with Freddy..dribble,dribble,dribble..hold the ball, all of them play selfish, horrible at pick an roll offense, 2 small, doesn't know the find those lanes, his not a pg..Whatever..it's frustrating watching this crap..The broadcasters are killing me, I like Jack..his alright,rest are garbage.
          It’s like you ate GLF and absorbed all his negativity

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            No Giannis? And we're desperate. I'm calling the fake W right now.
            Lol..are u sure.
            Were losing this game, I don't like our chemistry, something ain't right with this team.
            There are a lot of egos and selfishness, no team..it's like they like each other, but fake, I don't how 2 explain it.
            It's like job, that u hate, u just not like it. doesn't look like there is a love for the game.

Comment

Barnes is really letting it fly from 3 now whether its open or a defender is closing in, and he is still hitting them.

Comment

Woot Barnes 3

Comment

that rotation by barnes on defence was a thing of beauty

Comment

Ball movement is so much better without Siakam.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      It's true.... this team has the worst chemistry since Rudy Gay was here. They are all playing like they have something to prove.... but individually, not as a collective.

Comment

Not sure a 3 on the break was a good idea from Scottie, but I like the confidence.

Comment

loved the banton yuta barnes minutes ! no center tho lol

Comment

What exactly does Yuta do well? he can't even make freethrows. Simply playing hard is not good enough. Svi is just as bad. He's supposed to be a shooter right?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

It's true.... this team has the worst chemistry since Rudy Gay was here. They are all playing like they have something to prove.... but individually, not as a collective.
                              reminds me of that jalen rose rafer alston bosh team

Comment

Why is it so hard 2 post Barnes, he always has advantage..post him up against those midgets, enough of the iso dribble crap...enough of shooting stupid 3s..dribble..pull up 3s..wtf is that, move the ball, post up, get open shots..Watch the game,this is not good basketball, I'm sorry, it's not.

OMG..was that a OPEN SHOT..
                                WOW...Finally, only took what 2nd quarter, one open shot..
                                Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Thu Dec 2, 2021, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X