Game TWENTY THREE Bucks @ Raptors December 2nd, 2021 on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game TWENTY THREE Bucks @ Raptors December 2nd, 2021 on TSN

Wake the fuck up you meatheads, its GAME DAY!! I know I know this isnt my forte, just giving the regular GDT rotation a well needed rest day. Win, lose or tank, at least we're having fun!! Dorothy, I don't think we're in Tampa anymore.

VS

PG: Jrue Vacation

SG: 50 Shades of Grayson Allen

SF: Khris Jenner

PF: Giannis AttemptaFreeThrow

C: Booby Tortoise

​​

Milwaukee Bucks (14-8, third in the Eastern Conference) vs. Toronto Raptors (9-13, 12th in the Eastern Conference)

Toronto; Thursday, 7:30 p.m. EST

BOTTOM LINE: Milwaukee visits the Toronto Raptors after Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 40 points in the Bucks' 127-125 victory over the Charlotte Hornets.

The Raptors are 7-8 against Eastern Conference opponents. Toronto has a 4-7 record in games decided by 10 points or more.

The Bucks are 10-5 against Eastern Conference opponents. Milwaukee is the Eastern Conference leader with 47.4 rebounds per game led by Antetokounmpo averaging 11.8.

TOP PERFORMERS: Fred VanVleet is shooting 38.7% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per game for the Raptors, while averaging 19.9 points, 5.2 rebounds, 6.3 assists and 1.6 steals. Pascal Siakam is averaging 19.3 points, 7.4 rebounds and 4.1 assists over the last 10 games for Toronto.

Antetokounmpo is averaging 27.6 points, 11.8 rebounds, six assists and 1.7 blocks for the Bucks. Bobby Portis is averaging 16.8 points and 8.9 rebounds while shooting 53.7% over the past 10 games for Milwaukee.

LAST 10 GAMES: Raptors: 3-7, averaging 107.5 points, 42.3 rebounds, 21.0 assists, 8.1 steals and 4.7 blocks per game while shooting 43.7% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 111.5 points per game.

Bucks: 8-2, averaging 113.7 points, 48.6 rebounds, 24.6 assists, 7.4 steals and 4.4 blocks per game while shooting 47.5% from the field. Their opponents have averaged 106.0 points.

INJURIES: Raptors: Khem Birch: out (knee), Gary Trent Jr.: day to day (calf), Goran Dragic: out (personal), OG Anunoby: out (hip).

Bucks: Donte DiVincenzo: out (foot), Semi Ojeleye: out (calf), Brook Lopez: out (back).
    LGR!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Lol
    Honest Trailers vibes there.

Comment

Vegas has us a 4 point underdogs.. Seem low. I probably would be leery of betting the raptors at 9 point underdogs in this one
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Is 538 on drugs? They have this game as a pick. Raps 51% Bucks 49%. They must be giving us a home advantage. We’ve been playing terrible at home.

Comment

Sounds like the oddsmakers have faith in this being a close game tonight. Milwaukee did play an up and down barn burner last night, now they cross the border. A fresh Gary Trent Jr is probably better than 50/50 likely to be inserted...we've had 3 poor shooting nights in a row so the world of random variance says we could wake up tonight vs a tired Bucks team. Add that to the fact they get the Heat on Saturday, we're officially a trap game to teams now.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bucks played yesterday and went down to the wire. Giannis and Jrue played 38 minutes each. So the odds makers are taking the B2B in equation.

Comment

might be difficult to BUILD A F'#*N WALL!! without OG but here goes. Go Raps

Comment

was going to ask if Lopez was available but....

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
                  Is 538 on drugs? They have this game as a pick. Raps 51% Bucks 49%. They must be giving us a home advantage. We’ve been playing terrible at home.
                  Their models are garbage. Here’s what they said in October:

We next have to address the Warriors, who are projected to finish worse than they did last year and miss the play-in tournament entirely.

Comment

Giannis OUT.

With BroLo also out and GTJ back this became a very winnable game. I guess Vegas knew all along lol.

Comment

LOL...The disrespect..No Giannis.
                      That tells u a lot of what raptors are.
                      So sad. Omg.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

No Giannis? And we're desperate. I'm calling the fake W right now.

Comment

Great job Trent..keep shooting, F#$#$
                          This guy no idea how 2 pass the ball..
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

come on fred man people are open then doesnt even run back

Comment

Lol Achiuwa is tough to watch on offence

Comment

Working...
                              X